Drugs

Any info on what’s out there this year and strength etc?

Would be good to get some info purely for safety not looking for where or who from etc…

Cheers
This interests me too. Heading out in a couple of weeks, usually find out what I’m looking to get from my guy before heading out.

San An big pink things, apologies dont know print. Apparently did the trick, not proper loved up (not many are these days..), slept well and not too rough next day.

Guess these will be sold by many of San An people

Edit - pink philipp plein. Also spoke to another friend who enjoyed them, like most there's a spread on strength and slight colour change pink to red

Last edited:
Random one, but I’ve been following a middle aged Welsh bloke on Tik-Tok for the past few days.

One of his videos popped up on my feed, it was basically him smashing a Blue Punisher pill somewhere in San Antonio 😄

As I checked out his page I could see he’s took himself over to Ibiza for a week away chilling out. Apparently didn’t even take any trainers or shoes, only took his flip flops for chilling out by the pool all day etc. Looks like he’s on a right bender.

As you look back at his older videos he seems like a serious bloke. Into his fitness and preparing for charity events etc.

Watching his latest updates it looks like his life has descended into pure chaos 🤦‍♂️😄

Latest update looks like his flight home was cancelled at the last minute and he’s stranded in the airport!

Ibiza always wins in the end 😄

https://www.tiktok.com/@keano3112?_t=8dAfoe3N3VK&_r=1

Back