Drugs

this is getting out of hand. I will ban the next member who posts a picture of anything, or who posts any info about where to get anything or any question about where to get anything.

We are very liberal with this thread. Originally it started out as a place to share safety info. It has become a Reddit type thread on how and where to score. Stop. Please respect the rules.

I will unlock this thread in a few days

Thank you

In Galicia the cops just busted a lab that was processing 200kg of 'coca' a day at a guess across the whole of Spain. Normally you find these in latin american jungles

In Galicia the cops just busted a lab that was processing 200kg of 'coca' a day at a guess across the whole of Spain. Normally you find these in latin american jungles

Was capable of, doubtful they were doing that volume. Doesn't make a ton of sense to ship base, then refine it. Guessing this is some one off operation.

OK, this makes mode sense. The previous article made it sound like they were just bringing in base then refining it.

*edit* Just waiting for them to start smuggling it in tankers full of gas, then we can go full Bond. #licensetokillinreallife

Last edited:
I don't know if everyone is yet aware but various women on the mainland have alleged in recent weeks that they were (literally) spiked with unknown drugs in clubs. The police are still investigating but I've read some articles casting doubts on the claims. Anyway it seems this is now a news story across the water too, based on 6 incidents, 3 reported.

https://energycontrol.org/energy-control-plantea-dudas-sobre-pinchazo-para-delitos-sexuales/ (click SI to gain access)

Turns out it was all a load of nonsense

Yes, you can bring them on the plane. Now please read the rest of the forum rules again. Thank you
Sorry I didn't fully read, was more asking for safety reasons, as I've never been on the island and don't know the risks/dangers, and if there was any obvious do's/don'ts

Back