Drugs

They are decent, I personally found they don't last very long tho, then again everyone has a different reaction and tolerance.
To be safe always good to do half first and see how it goes.
Same for me, would say they were ok at best. My tolerance seems to be running rather high this summer though, self inflicted 🥴.

Orange Soundclouds were better, still not incredible themselves.

Amusingly, to me at least, I thought of this thread when I struggled to get hold of some Ibrufopen in Port Des Torrent yesterday.

Decided to just take it a bit easier on the beach volleyball court instead of a cab ride to the bay for a chemist.😁

Amusingly, to me at least, I thought of this thread when I struggled to get hold of some Ibrufopen in Port Des Torrent yesterday.

Decided to just take it a bit easier on the beach volleyball court instead of a cab ride to the bay for a chemist.😁
Pop a few Cs, you’ll be fine

Orange Soundclouds were better, still not incredible themselves.
A lot less strong than the pinkish SC doing the rounds before Covid but still better than Shiba and others around at the moment including the "jumping" eyes and clenching jaws effects 🤣🤪

Haven’t touched anything since same time last year so il defo only start with a half. Cheers mate. Similar decent reviews about them on Reddit also.
The first high after a long break will be good then, unfortunately our bodies seem to adjust straight away and dosage needs to go up 🤪

A lot less strong than the pinkish SC doing the rounds before Covid but still better than Shiba and others around at the moment including the "jumping" eyes and clenching jaws effects 🤣🤪
There are two kinds of orange soundcloud circulating, the flat and the round ones...

a group I know had the flat ones in August and every person reported they were incredible - very clean and very strong!

up there with the very best they’d ever had!
Yeah we had the flat ones, best this year I’ve tried. Although was still having to do 2.5 by day 2/3 to see me through from 1 until 6 where I’d be half way out of it, but no point pushing further at 5am 😂

I haven’t had any proper good e in years in Ibiza. Facebooks and rockstars about 2011 or 2012 were the boyos

The first high after a long break will be good then, unfortunately our bodies seem to adjust straight away and dosage needs to go up 🤪
Yeah for sure! Night one is always the best hit, u just hope you’ve picked the right club night and the music hits aswell. Only going out 2 nights this time with a break in the middle so hopefully that helps

Yeah for sure! Night one is always the best hit, u just hope you’ve picked the right club night and the music hits aswell. Only going out 2 nights this time with a break in the middle so hopefully that helps
You are right, the vibe in the club, the music and also your mood play a very good part on how your mind and body reacts to the drugs, if all those factors are all in tune with each other you'll have the greatest time ever and actually find not needing that much.

You are right, the vibe in the club, the music and also your mood play a very good part on how your mind and body reacts to the drugs, if all those factors are all in tune with each other you'll have the greatest time ever and actually find not needing that much.

This and its scientific fact that surprise nights or nights you werent expecting to be great are better than ones youve dreamed of for months

Upping the dose to me usually means just more negative side effects. Taking a break for a bit seems the only reasonable solution...

Back