Drugs

Friend has told me to forget getting decent dealer on the island

Spoke with 6 of them and either no pills, selling crap ones (Patek,Berghains) or put the prices up on the decent ones (silverbars) if you can find them

20euro a pill and 150/200euro min spend

Since that group got caught the supply has dropped massively and price of raws has gone up since lockdown

Pills on the island now low MD with a load of crap such as caffeine in

Spoke with 6 of them and either no pills, selling crap ones (Patek,Berghains) or put the prices up on the decent ones (silverbars) if you can find them

Since that group got caught the supply has dropped massively and price of raws has gone up since lockdown

Not true

Opportinists being opportunists I'd guess.

You'd imagine they'll still stuff around, especially on the other side of the island.

Who wouldn't hit the 150/200e minimum spend on holiday 🤷🏻‍♂️

Didn't say anything on the menu I saw but I have heard it. The prices on the menu were obviously inflated to make the bigger spend seem good value. I doubt you'd struggle to get low numbers of you wanted it

I was actually expecting to pay MORE than what i did for my goods🤣 literally paid the price i would pay at home

Sounds like i’ve just been lucky…

Last edited:
Back