Drugs

Hi all, long time stalker on this forum heading out to the island next week, hoping to get some guidance on the following pills from the menu we've received:

Abarth
Muhammad Ali
Chupa chups
Soundclouds
Audi

Looks like the gang that were busted a few weeks back were peddling the pink patak philippes, better to get them out of circulation if they have caffeine in them?
Had (purple) Audis 18 months ago and were excellent, doubtful same batch though?

Hi all, long time stalker on this forum heading out to the island next week, hoping to get some guidance on the following pills from the menu we've received:

Abarth
Muhammad Ali
Chupa chups
Soundclouds
Audi

Looks like the gang that were busted a few weeks back were peddling the pink patak philippes, better to get them out of circulation if they have caffeine in them?
Or it was the stuff that made the pink coke, pink? Couldn't tell too much from vid but they were quite large squares

Or it was the stuff that made the pink coke, pink? Couldn't tell too much from vid but they were quite large squares
Yeah I thought that too and maybe that's what they are doing. I managed to pause the police report video when the camera was hovering over the batch and defo saw the patek logo on some of the pills, will defo avoid them.

Personally I think there will be lots of different variety of the link stuff. We all know to get it pink it's mixed with different stuff, morlae of the story, stick to folk that will sort you out, that you know you can trust.

Yeah it was from a reliable source apparently. It’s not something I could do much of anyways

We ended up with pink Punishers after a couple of other sources ran dry. Everyone seemed to enjoy them, I wouldn't say they are the cleanest pills, but they did the job nicely. 2 was all I needed last night, 6/10 score about right. Not in the same league as the silvers/SIM cards I had a few years back. Will try some of the cola tonight.

Back home now unfortunately, but everyone had a smashing time. We had another good night out on the pink punishers, the cola was average, the c good and the k good. There was a possibility of getting some Berghains, but we still had a load of other stuff to get through so didn't follow it up. Roll on next season!

Back home now unfortunately, but everyone had a smashing time. We had another good night out on the pink punishers, the cola was average, the c good and the k good. There was a possibility of getting some Berghains, but we still had a load of other stuff to get through so didn't follow it up. Roll on next season!
I know I can't wait for the opening parties! Roll on May 2023!

Just got a few of these, we have had some coke as well, I’ll try and remember to post a report on how they are.

Has anyone tried these this year?

It’s 11 years since I’ve been on Ibiza (or had any pills) I’m old now but looking forward to a great night!

Pacha tonight, can’t wait! 🕺🕺🕺
4A7830D7-DD46-4EE2-AECF-1ED3122D2F7F.jpeg

Back