Drugs

Yeah for me it was a lot more than I normally pay, convenience more than anything.
Thought I’d go big and get premium gear and that was 100 euro. When it turns up it’s not as much as usual and it was not great either.
Usually I would pay 60 euros get bit more and better.

What pills should we be looking out for? I keep seeing mixed reviews on here about different ones. Any to avoid? Thanks in advance.

Yeah for me it was a lot more than I normally pay, convenience more than anything.
Thought I’d go big and get premium gear and that was 100 euro. When it turns up it’s not as much as usual and it was not great either.
Usually I would pay 60 euros get bit more and better.
Jez for 100 euro I would expect rocket fuel!

Hard to find if you don't know residents.
Someone you know on the island who isn't a dealer, a friend who buy for you.

Had silver bars tonight at Eden. Well pressed and strong. Had two over the night and my eyes couldn’t stop wiggling
I just landed here, so forgive my question but do you just go to the club and look for a attendant etc someone dealing?

I was thinking finding a club promoter and asking them, but we just got to the hotel and I’m not sure the vibe anymore 😂

I just landed here, so forgive my question but do you just go to the club and look for a attendant etc someone dealing?

I was thinking finding a club promoter and asking them, but we just got to the hotel and I’m not sure the vibe anymore 😂

read the forum rules everyone

Ive just come back and had very good c and beans. Minimum spend off the first guy was 500 euro!!!!! I went ibiza alone so that didn’t happen 😂. Found a guy my apartment owner knew. Soundclouds were very good, better than expected after the reports in here, maybe not quite as strong as 2017s but still buzzing all night. I only drop couple times a year but still know the crack and they were good. Charlie was blinding but that’s luck of the draw over here it seems. Also my host seems to think the fentanyl thing is true with 9 deaths on the island this year. 🤷‍♂️

Ive just come back and had very good c and beans. Minimum spend off the first guy was 500 euro!!!!! I went ibiza alone so that didn’t happen 😂. Found a guy my apartment owner knew. Soundclouds were very good, better than expected after the reports in here, maybe not quite as strong as 2017s but still buzzing all night. I only drop couple times a year but still know the crack and they were good. Charlie was blinding but that’s luck of the draw over here it seems. Also my host seems to think the fentanyl thing is true with 9 deaths on the island this year. 🤷‍♂️

BS re the fentanyl deaths story. pure and simply bullsh*t

Yup sorry

Ok another update in relation

Chicken nuggets 2/10
Pink punishers 6/10 probably pure mda
Interesting, we had these.

On the minimum spend, my usual guys had £250 minimum this year. The guy we ended up using didn't state but delivered when we spent £150. Another guy I have just sent another chaser message out for any recommendations will get you discount next year, maybe he's little dry at the moment 😂

Hi all, long time stalker on this forum heading out to the island next week, hoping to get some guidance on the following pills from the menu we've received:

Abarth
Muhammad Ali
Chupa chups
Soundclouds
Audi

Looks like the gang that were busted a few weeks back were peddling the pink patak philippes, better to get them out of circulation if they have caffeine in them?

Back