Drugs

Agree on soundclouds hardly done anything to me! And i would also say the bergain 2.0 sound similar to the ones mentioned above - i was high but not loved up and teeth were grinding

Must mention though i haven’t had *that* loved up feeling in years and years even though i only take pills once a year if that these days! But Im more than certain the bergain pills are mdma

yep, i don’t really get it anymore either sadly. I get a mild rush but not the euphoria. Whether that’s the gear or my own headspace i dunno? your chemistry does evolve but so many factors at work

yep, i don’t really get it anymore either sadly. I get a mild rush but not the euphoria. Whether that’s the gear or my own headspace i dunno? your chemistry does evolve but so many factors at work
Not gunna lie i do participate in the white stuff every other weekend or so. So i dunno if that affects me when taking e (dopamine levels) but yeah defs not the same no more!

Was offered pink ups but on delivery it’s soundclouds 😬, says they are just as good yeah yeah. heard shit reports so a bit gutted but wel find out soon!

Many years ago, I knew a dealer who used to bosh his MD with brown rice, so I think they find a way no matter the hue
Yeah but crystals are crystals. Think I mentioned this some where else, but a lass I knew always tried before she buyed.

Yeah but crystals are crystals. Think I mentioned this some where else, but a lass I knew always tried before she buyed.
You'd think, but honestly you wouldn't know the difference by looking and the end product still did the trick, so I'm sure it still happens

Is it that or are there still pre-pandemic remainders floating around that need to be sold off? And simply are not that strong anymore?

Back