Drugs

Bonkers when you'd think they'd want repeat business........
That's what doesn't really add up. People that well off would, I assume, be getting top grade stuff for $$$$. Why would they sell them stuff laced with Fentanyl to put off/ kill customers?? Off some bloke in an alley maybe (still why Fentanyl as you could just sell it as Fentanyl and cut with something cheap)

Unless I'm missing something? Just sounds really unlikely

Going next week and being offered androids, patek phillipes and pink ups, anyone had any experiences or heard anything? Mucha gracias

That's what doesn't really add up. People that well off would, I assume, be getting top grade stuff for $$$$. Why would they sell them stuff laced with Fentanyl to put off/ kill customers?? Off some bloke in an alley maybe (still why Fentanyl as you could just sell it as Fentanyl and cut with something cheap)

Unless I'm missing something? Just sounds really unlikely
Cross contamination, it happens. Turns out there isn’t great quality control when product is being chopped up.

Cross contamination, it happens. Turns out there isn’t great quality control when product is being chopped up.
Be a lot of cross contamination to kill people. Even that happened if you were a high class dealer surely you'd being pulling you're sales clients starting dropping dead?. People I know (definitely not high class!) let you know about quality drop let alone fatal gear

Just sounds to me like one or more people in that room knew that thet were taking Fentanyl. Can't even find anything that says 'Fentanyl confirmed in cocaine' which surely would have been pretty easy to confirm, just suspicion of?

Not that it matters, all just sounds a bit odd 😊

Not so much in ibiza, but I came across a guy who genuinely didn't know he was smoking smack, guess he thought it was just a different type of dope. Obvs he got addicted after a while. Yes fentanyl can be deadly, but is also highly addictive, dealers dream a guess for return business.

Depends if you buy your stuff off someone that pulls it out their mouth wrapped in torn up plastic bags or someone that’s actually looking out for their customers because they rely on reputation.

Believe it or not dealers really don’t want the heat that people dying on them brings along with a load of shite gear they can’t sell.

Obviously the best solution is not to touch drugs at all. If you do decide to then always test where possible, and if you can’t do that then learn what good stuff smells and tastes like, and buy from people you get to know and trust and not someone that shouts you over from a street corner.

Yes but I've seen podcasts where people are addicted to it. People build a toleration to it. I don't actually think this relates to ibiza, but to fentanyl it does. People take it with or without knowing and get addicted.

I don't know the numbers for fentanyl, but a benzo like etizolam can have a decent effect at 0.5mg. Which is why you're better buying official tablets, but I've seen it offered in powder form. You'd need very, very special scales to tell the difference between the dose that chills you out and the dose that kills you.

Pretty sure there were some tourist deaths in Amsterdam in recent years from coke being laced with other stuff, though may have been heroin rather than another opiate. So always try to buy from as trusted source as possible.

I live in Vancouver, Canada, where there is have a big problem with the opioid epidemic. Mostly from folks using hard drugs such as heroin, although cocaine is sometimes contaminated as well.

I'm also originally from Spain, and I am almost certain that extasy pills in Europe are very, very unlikely to be laced with fentanyl. Other drugs? maybe, but fentanyl in extasy pills is highly unlikely.

I don't know the numbers for fentanyl, but a benzo like etizolam can have a decent effect at 0.5mg. Which is why you're better buying official tablets, but I've seen it offered in powder form. You'd need very, very special scales to tell the difference between the dose that chills you out and the dose that kills you.

Pretty sure there were some tourist deaths in Amsterdam in recent years from coke being laced with other stuff, though may have been heroin rather than another opiate. So always try to buy from as trusted source as possible.
Could have been lads from my town, they intended to buy coke but apparently got herion
www.burnleyexpress.net/news/traffic-and-travel/amsterdam-trip-turned-tragedy-732752

Fentanyl can be deadly in tiny amounts.
I just can't see this 'oops got some Fentanyl in the coke'. Sounds a bit silly, I imagine it's a slightly more serious business than that and that serious dealers aren't accudently ruining hundreds of thousands of pounds of product

What happens downstream is obviously a bit murkier but I just can't see a decent dealer selling coke with potentially fatal amounts of Fentanyl in it

Tiny line of pure Fentanyl will kill you

Out at the end of September. Any pills to be wary of and any decent / safe ones we should be looking out for? After reading a few comments on here then I think it’s safe to say avoid 2cb.

Out at the end of September. Any pills to be wary of and any decent / safe ones we should be looking out for? After reading a few comments on here then I think it’s safe to say avoid 2cb.
There's no real 2cb on the island as far as I've been informed. There is however Tusi / Tuci and it's a gamble because you can't really tell what's in it. So yeah I would skip that.

Pink Punishers bought from my guy in PDB last night before I went to Solomun. I haven’t touched anything since I was last in Ibiza in 2019 so I followed the “take quarter, sip water” advice.
The press was good, no crumbling from the ones in a bag in my pocket all night. The effects were decent, nice mild buzz, no jaw clenching or eye wavering but kept me dancing all night with the tingles.
I’ll prob do half tomorrow when I’m out again, that was perfect last night but I’m partial to being a bit more mangled than I was.
Oh, and the music was unreal.

Back