Drugs

I really don’t get it, if I wanted to mix k and md then I’d just buy them separately and drop a bomb then have a line lol. I was offered it when I was over in July but I declined.
yeah, but that's just it, people don't know what they're buying. dye it pink (the same as 2C-B), give it a new name and suddenly it sounds incredibly exotic. it's often marketed as "pink cocaine" as well, confusing things even further

For whats it’s worth i had soundclouds and bergain 2.0s. Soundcloud didn’t do much but the other did

Had good *pepsi as well but i think that definetly depends on who you know out there.

From a friends experience:
- the pink patek phillipes that are floating around...mostly the negative side effects such as a lot of jaw clenching and sweating. Not the loving feeling you'd expect. My friend doubts they have mdma in them.
- the current orange soundclouds are not the same as the old orange soundclouds, probably lower dosage cause a half one didnt even do that much, while the old ones he had to start with a quarter.

- the pink patek phillipes that are floating around...mostly the negative side effects such as a lot of jaw clenching and sweating. Not the loving feeling you'd expect. My friend doubts they have mdma in them.
- the current orange soundclouds are not the same as the old orange soundclouds, probably lower dosage cause a half one didnt even do that much, while the old ones he had to start with a quarter.
Agree on soundclouds hardly done anything to me! And i would also say the bergain 2.0 sound similar to the ones mentioned above - i was high but not loved up and teeth were grinding

Must mention though i haven’t had *that* loved up feeling in years and years even though i only take pills once a year if that these days! But Im more than certain the bergain pills are mdma

Definitely be careful with getting stuff over there. Fentanyl is being mixed in and making people very ill.

Maybe not fentanyl but the symptoms afterwards were exactly the same and they were very ill for 2 days afterwards. Definitely not the usual c feeling and they weren’t drunk / wasted beforehand.

Just trying to advise people to get from trusted sources. The friend in question bought in the street (yes, schoolboy / girl error and never something I’d recommend) in San An.

Buying in the street. Nothing else to say.
Agree. Not something I’d ever do or recommend. But still wanted to advise others.

They are just about ok but still wobbly & light-headed. As mentioned, they were fine beforehand.

when it comes to pink philippines, the test shows mdma. Someone else used them because I do not know whether to use them?

Back