drink prices 2022

On mobile
Click tickets at top
Select “Buy Ticket” for the night you want
The option to buy club tickets is first then scroll down further and the drinks are there.
I won’t post a link for obvious reasons.
Just a side note….you can buy your club tickets from here, and then buy the drinks packages separately direct from Amnesia, thus ensuring @james can continue to drink only the finest champagne

23 euros ? :D

I can believe that as we type the price is going up :)

19 Quid = 19 British Pounds, i converted the 22EUR.

18 Eur for a can of heineken is a low point as i have gotten in my life and i don't want to revisit.

re: 88 EUR for vodka and mixer at Ants, I think we were paying 34 EUR each for belvedere doubles and orange. that's 68 euros a round. so yeah, i think 88 eur a round is triple belvedere and mixer. we call that a 'kick in the balls' but i dont think they were robbed illegally, just robbed legally :D

They were easily doubles last night in DC10. Amnesia the night before were measuring out singles though. My missus had a bottle of lemonade she didnt want so said for me to get a vodka and use her drink as my mixer, watched the girl pour me a single vodka and stung me for €16 🤣. Shouldve stuck with the beer

At Es Paradis years ago I figured out from the price list that the mixer cost something like €7 but the shot like €3, so id buy one vodka coke then keep buying vodka shots to top it up.

Sad times that even more clubs are measuring though, I almost didnt mind being fleeced when it was like a quadrouple

About €70 for 4 vodkas in Pikes last night (cant remember if just under or over though, so either €17 or €18). Vodka was grey goose and were big drinks though. Cans of water were big 440/500ml but dont remember price.

So far I'm not seeing loads of difference from 2019.

15 euros for a bottle of Estrella at Destino, 19 euros a Vodka + mixer

22 euros for Vodka + mixer at Hi

Thought Kumharas was good value with a strong Mojito for 10 euros

Amnesia are on their website. 30% saving bought in blocks of 5👍
Before Corona I remember they handed you 5 small paper slips at the entrance for the pre-bought drinks. Now they sended me 5 regular pages, so one each for a water bottle for example. I assume I don’t exchange them anymore at the door but let the bar staff scan the individual QR-Code on my mobile? Would be a bit cumbersome to have to print 5 full pages for it….

They were easily doubles last night in DC10. Amnesia the night before were measuring out singles though. My missus had a bottle of lemonade she didnt want so said for me to get a vodka and use her drink as my mixer, watched the girl pour me a single vodka and stung me for €16 🤣. Shouldve stuck with the beer
they're defo at least doubles in dc10 which means I reckon I'm still better off buying that drink in one of the best club's in the world than the 7 quid for a shot of JD and splash of coke your average London pub might charge.

also, you're right, I noticed for the first time that they're measuring singles in both hi and amnesia this year and never had that before. drinks have always been expensive but at least you got a strong one for your money !!

they're defo at least doubles in dc10 which means I reckon I'm still better off buying that drink in one of the best club's in the world than the 7 quid for a shot of JD and splash of coke your average London pub might charge.

also, you're right, I noticed for the first time that they're measuring singles in both hi and amnesia this year and never had that before. drinks have always been expensive but at least you got a strong one for your money !!
Just curious how much is bottled water in dc10 (and what size, 330ml etc)

Cheers

Sorry if this has been posted already, but we were paying €15 each for a small Heineken in Hi on Sunday. Had 2 each €60...bit of a p*ss-take...

Was €10 each for a beer in Amnesia for Clockwork, €8 for water...more reasonable...

Back