drink prices 2022

Whats the best thing to get for value ? Maybe some wine ? Was gonna go for beer but if that's a small bottle and not even a pint it's gonna be an expensive night !!

Bottle of Wine probs the best bang for buck according to that list

Ushuaia was 15 euros for a glass of rose with some ice in it last night. Looked like they were pouring a decent amount of it though they weren't measuring....

Is it still the case of different bar different prices in Pacha and Amnesia?
Eg the Foyer bar in Pacha was always cheaper

some mate told me he paid 2 vodka redbull 88€ :eek: along Ants opening, was wondering if he were out of his minds (bro, hope u don 't read this post 🤣 )or staff trick him 🤔

The Pound is now at a 13 month low against the Euro due to threat of EU trade war, so even less drinks for our money :(

The Pound is now at a 13 month low against the Euro due to threat of EU trade war, so even less drinks for our money :(

It is hovering around 1.17 which was where it was last summer. The pattern always seems to be it sinks in the summer! August 2019 it was 1.08, but the glory days of Summer 2015 when it peaked about 1.45 seem a lifetime ago.

It is hovering around 1.17 which was where it was last summer. The pattern always seems to be it sinks in the summer! August 2019 it was 1.08, but the glory days of Summer 2015 when it peaked about 1.45 seem a lifetime ago.

On my first clubbing visit in 2012 a West End bar was doing 5 drinks 5 Euros, yes it was 2 bottles of San Miguel, 2 dubious shots and a mystery cocktail but we didn't know how good we had it!

Anyway back to 2022...anyone know what Cova Santa's non-restuarant prices are like?

Yep. Quite glad we had our Ibiza wedding in that magical summer of 2015! I reckon we'd be paying more than double now, given all the price increases plus the current exchange rate.

Back