drink prices 2022

Sorry for the noob question and if this has been asked before but nowadays is it best to pay in the clubs with cash or card?

that really depends on your own preference, the club's don't mind either way. Arguably more secure to take a card than lots of cash, but either is fine

that really depends on your own preference, the club's don't mind either way. Arguably more secure to take a card than lots of cash, but either is fine

Post Office Travel card is a good idea, taps like a card but you haven't lost all your money and bank account details if it gets lost...or if you go a bit wild! 🙃

More chance of getting scammed on price on card tho right? Or do they show you?
That could happen absolutely anywhere in the World that has contactless or PIN confirmation payment. It’s up to the customer to check the card reader.

More chance of getting scammed on price on card tho right? Or do they show you?
I'm not saying that can't happen, here or anywhere else, but as somebody who uses contactless payment weekly in the clubs, it has never happened me

Rather annoyingly I get a notification on my online banking as an in-time reminder of how much I'm spending. Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

it s not IMS Dalt vila where prices were 3€ 25cl water bottle or Festival Cercle in Paris last few weeks 2€ 25cl water (i buy ,5 while in ibz i resist 🥵 (Thanks god ibz valuable mates always buy me drink 😎)2 hard drinks equal 1 good restaurant)

Back