drink prices 2022

Sorry if this has been posted already, but we were paying €15 each for a small Heineken in Hi on Sunday. Had 2 each €60...bit of a p*ss-take...

Was €10 each for a beer in Amnesia for Clockwork, €8 for water...more reasonable...

Seem to remember reading on here you could get draft beer from the garden bar slightly cheaper? But even if thats true its still a joke you have to go to a different bar just to get slightly less ripped off

Seem to remember reading on here you could get draft beer from the garden bar slightly cheaper? But even if thats true its still a joke you have to go to a different bar just to get slightly less ripped off
That was true when I last went. It was I think 2€ cheaper for a glass (400ml?) vs a 330ml bottle inside. Bar to left of the garden as you come in

So for ref this is the bottled water they sell in Ushuaia at €12e for 500ml.... 😗

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220723-100020_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220723-100020_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 56
So Hi and Amnesia are now measuring the spirits...?! 😭
I always told myself I didn't mind paying over the odds as we were getting triples

Last edited:
So Hi and Amnesia are now measuring the spirits...?! 😭
I always told yourself I didn't mind paying over the odds as we were getting triples

Yes this is a worrying trend...before it was give the bar staff a nice smile, tip and you'd get a nice quadrouple free pour all night

Started drinking gin instead of vodka in Hi as it’s a few euros cheaper (every little helps 😆) but you have to specifically ask for the brand else they just measure out the more expensive one as standard!

I believe Pacha is all around the most expensive club for drinks and it is 12euro for water. Annoyingly they provide it as a can we found.

To get around spending so much in the club on water I load up and properly hydrate myself during the day and so come to the night at the club I go through maybe two bottles/cans max. When I get back to my room I will drink a decent amount before sleeping.

Back