drink prices 2022

I believe Pacha is all around the most expensive club for drinks and it is 12euro for water. Annoyingly they provide it as a can we found.

To get around spending so much in the club on water I load up and properly hydrate myself during the day and so come to the night at the club I go through maybe two bottles/cans max. When I get back to my room I will drink a decent amount before sleeping.
Cheapest for a beer, at €9 i believe

We paid €36 for 2 aperol spritz in Bora Bora when we were over at the beginning of July.. needless to say we didn’t repeat that particular round!! 😬🤬

White wine is 16€ at Ushuaia n not 15€ as written on board someone posted
my only drinks paid in a club 16€x2 (for mates) + water 1x12€ , i drink in 5mn n left ushuai ants along pete tong a his set was pure shit

We all know drink are expensive in ibiza but if i remember well , 20 years ago a beer in a club was already 10€ or at least 8€ , which was really really expensive ( maybe the most expensive in all Europe )
But now , 20 years later it’s still the same price more or less while in most part of Europe price have double up or even more ..
Not saying it’s cheap , far from it , don’t get me wrong but I went out around 10 times during the month of July and never paid more than 10€ for a beer ( 2x Amnesia , 2x dc10 , pacha , destino , cova santa , 3x Akasha )
Can’t tell about ushuaia or Hi as i try to don’t go there .

They were measuring in amnesia a few weeks ago at Paradise. You could always kind of justify the high prices as you knew they would free pour and with a tip or two through the night the pour got bigger.

We all know drink are expensive in ibiza but if i remember well , 20 years ago a beer in a club was already 10€ or at least 8€ , which was really really expensive ( maybe the most expensive in all Europe )
But now , 20 years later it’s still the same price more or less while in most part of Europe price have double up or even more ..
Not saying it’s cheap , far from it , don’t get me wrong
For those of us who live in and go out in London, I really don't think there's much in it. The only obviously difference for me is water, which is a lot cheaper in the UK if you buy bottled and free if you're happy to drink from the tap

For those of us who live in and go out in London, I really don't think there's much in it. The only obviously difference for me is water, which is a lot cheaper in the UK if you buy bottled and free if you're happy to drink from the tap

This is scary, me and Nick were literally having this exact conversation last night. A Vodka & Tonic is ~€19-20 so £16. Where in London for example isn’t charging this? Also in 2007 it was €15 in Ibiza. With inflation where it is not sure it’s more expensive today Vs 15 years ago?

Agree with @W_I_C on the water front. That’s the only big different as in U.K. all licensed premises in are required by law to provide "free potable water" to their customers upon request.

This is scary, me and Nick were *literally having this exact conversation last night. A Vodka & Tonic is ~€19-20 so £16. Where in London for example isn’t charging this? Also in 2007 it was €15 in Ibiza. With inflation where it is not sure it’s more expensive today Vs 15 years ago?

Agree with @W_I_C on the water front. That’s the only big different as in U.K. all licensed premises in are required by law to provide "free potable water" to their customers upon request.
*actually

*actually
Yea…water is the issue, except if you go to the likes of Hi and pay 22 for a measured vodka (at least amnesia it’s 18 and unmeasured so you can smile and leave a 2 euro tip and get a nice measure😉)…10 euro for a beer in DC10 is pretty fair…interesting now that I’m getting a wee bit older I seem to get served first - which is good as generally everywhere there seems to be limited bar staff (eg, amnesia, pacha only had one at each bars compared to normally 2/3 previously in my experience)

Agree about the London / much of UK comparison.

Even in more expensive places in Ibiza (The Standard, Es Vive, Pikes…) cocktails are around €15 and you’d pay around that (or more) for a decent cocktail in the UK.

Paradise Lost cocktails were around €12 and are excellent.

Little Ibiza in Figueretas is great value & a lovely spot with €7.50 cocktails.

I remember paying £8 for a bottle of tiger beer in Fabric once about 5-6 years ago! Likewise a double spirit & mixer in Ministry of Sound was well over £15 from memory

Back