drink prices 2022

With the cheaper drinks in advance package for Amensia online, does anyone know if the 5 drinks are given to you at the same time, or is it like a token / stamp thing? Ta

Trying to book a drink package for Paradise in September on the Amnesia website as I have my ticket from Spotlight - tried multiple times, does anyone have a link or know how to buy??

Trying to book a drink package for Paradise in September on the Amnesia website as I have my ticket from Spotlight - tried multiple times, does anyone have a link or know how to buy??

I’ve just been in to check for you and can’t seem to find them attached to each event as they were the other day. Looks like they’ve got rid! 😫

It anyone finds a link let us know as didn’t pick any up myself the other day as thought it was an ongoing thing 🙈

I’ve just been in to check for you and can’t seem to find them attached to each event as they were the other day. Looks like they’ve got rid! 😫

It anyone finds a link let us know as didn’t pick any up myself the other day as thought it was an ongoing thing 🙈
Can confirm the website appears to have changed :(, they were there a week or 2 ago when I was checking for the events we're doing next week.

Standard Prices. Every evening like this ?
It was Solomun night 70€ a ticket which suggests it’s the most popular night at Pacha, maybe alongside Music On, so I’d be really surprised if prices were more on any other nights of the week.

Was the church good last night?

I was only inside when it was quieter. Actually one room was dead.. but I preferred the music in there. Female DJ, she played a great mix of Spin Spin Sugar (for people who remember that track from the 90s ). I spent much of the time lazing in the garden. Got talking to some Italians, though they were struggling with the Scottish accent. 🤣

Back