drink prices 2022

ā‚¬19 for one vodka and one water in Pacha.. no mixer as I had already bought a vodka and cranberry which I think was the same price I just use the one cranberry bottle for two vodkas.

Ciroc vodka and free poured šŸ‘Œ

ā‚¬19 for one vodka and one water in Pacha.. no mixer as I had already bought a vodka and cranberry which I think was the same price I just use the one cranberry bottle for two vodkas.

Ciroc vodka and free poured šŸ‘Œ
ā€œDown there for dancingā€
šŸ˜‚

Do they sell Zero Alcohol beers in da clubs? Specifically for this trip: Pikes, Cova S, Pacha?
Iā€™ve not drank alcohol for 5 months and canā€™t see me having it again anytime soon. @Buckley whats available in bars, restaurants etc when you went or do you just stick to Cola and stuff?
Wow šŸ‘

Do they sell Zero Alcohol beers in da clubs? Specifically for this trip: Pikes, Cova S, Pacha?
Iā€™ve not drank alcohol for 5 months and canā€™t see me having it again anytime soon. @Buckley whats available in bars, restaurants etc when you went or do you just stick to Cola and stuff?
Good work mate! šŸ‘šŸ»

They definitely do in Pikes

Congratulations on the 5 months.

After my holiday Iā€™m planning on cutting back the alcohol intake, whether I can completely cut it out is another thing. Iā€™ve been drinking in the house just because the footy is on, no real point to it other than Iā€™m watching the footy. I was drinking a can the other week and questioned why I was drinking it as I wasnā€™t enjoying the taste. So thatā€™s the first thing stopped.

After my holiday Iā€™m planning on cutting back the alcohol intake, whether I can completely cut it out is another thing. Iā€™ve been drinking in the house just because the footy is on, no real point to it other than Iā€™m watching the footy. I was drinking a can the other week and questioned why I was drinking it as I wasnā€™t enjoying the taste. So thatā€™s the first thing stopped.
Some decent no/low beers out there now. I like the Brooklyn Special effect and the Beavertown Lazer Crush, both in Sainsburys

Some decent no/low beers out there now. I like the Brooklyn Special effect and the Beavertown Lazer Crush, both in Sainsburys

Yeh some good quality 0% beers now. I tried no alcohol Red wine though and that wasn't a success, just doesn't have the aftertaste, may as well just drink fruit juice

Do it, everything is much better.

Back