drink prices 2022

I emailed them and they've replied to say they arent doing them anymore...........:(

Pity! Not only was it cheaper but especially for the water bottles more convenient since you often got faster service at the bars when only quickly exchanging the voucher with the bottle.

Pity! Not only was it cheaper but especially for the water bottles more convenient since you often got faster service at the bars when only quickly exchanging the voucher with the bottle.
It is. I’m guessing it’s got something to do with Festicket going tits up

Had a good one at DC-10 the other week … Budweiser 🤢 and when she poured it into the plastic glass she left about an inch of beer in the bottle until I complained …

Had a good one at DC-10 the other week … Budweiser 🤢 and when she poured it into the plastic glass she left about an inch of beer in the bottle until I complained …
And what’s this about a plastic glass at DC10???? Weren’t they about the first to introduce water in tin cans?

Hi 12 euro for water but its a nice medium size bottle and lasts ages

When it was running low I asked for ice with water and but the water in it

One thing i noticed on this latest trip is that different bars charge different prices or the barstaff just dont bother giving you change at times.

In Chinois the first 2 vodkas were €38 and gave the €2 as tip, next round i did upstairs, got no change. Same happened in Hi

One thing i noticed on this latest trip is that different bars charge different prices or the barstaff just dont bother giving you change at times.

In Chinois the first 2 vodkas were €38 and gave the €2 as tip, next round i did upstairs, got no change. Same happened in Hi

One thing I am doing more and more not just in Ibiza but at home too is making sure I check the amount on screen before I tap, so easy to get overcharged

Twats taking liberties with your change has been going on for as long as i can remember

Shout out to the girl behind the bar at Eden last Thursday. I ordered a water towards the end of the night, she brought it over. Turns out I had €6 in change in total (didn’t take my card out with me) so not enough for the water. She got the bar manager over who decided I needed the water more than the club needed the extra few euros.

Back