Does monogamy exist?

A teacher, eh? A kind of Northern practical Shaolin Hands-On Sex Therapist?:p

*soz G-man

cross_the_line.jpg

R - loads of straight blokes are open, sensitive, emotional, huggy, all the rest of it (and not just on E!) that stigma died years ago! although obviously you'll always get a few yobby footie types who call people poofs and stuff

also - I think men/women have never been more equal - maybe there are still issues at political/boardroom level, but all the girls I know are more confident, more ambitious, more cunning that the blokes I know + you only have to watch the way tv commercials portray modern man to see how far the pendulum has swung - modern man on tv is portrated as hopeless, redundant, obsolete - like that gormless twat on mrs merton/royle family - I think the picture's more complicated than you make out

R - loads of straight blokes are open, sensitive, emotional, huggy, all the rest of it (and not just on E!) that stigma died years ago! although obviously you'll always get a few yobby footie types who call people poofs and stuff

also - I think men/women have never been more equal - maybe there are still issues at political/boardroom level, but all the girls I know are more confident, more ambitious, more cunning that the blokes I know + you only have to watch the way tv commercials portray modern man to see how far the pendulum has swung - modern man on tv is portrated as hopeless, redundant, obsolete - like that gormless twat on mrs merton/royle family - I think the picture's more complicated than you make out

Yeah - we've made progress but machismo gender stereotyping didn't die years ago - it's alive and well in popular culture and 95% of offices in the square mile.

We're in the metrosexual age of the tight tee, male moisturiser and T&G sculpted hairdo (ugh).

...but I don't accept that gender bending however subtle is accepted as part of the norm.

"The western male approach to sex is pretty naff because it's entirely focused on the groin area. The goal is to reach orgasm and complete by ejaculating as quickly as possible"

I can't talk for " ALL Western Males", but:

Rubbish. That is complete bollocks, sorry. And I'm not just commenting personally. I don't know ANY bloke who thinks this way.

The opposite is true.

Mr Loverman has stepped up to the plate at being a master of sexual kung fu.

What's your secret?

Tell us what a full body orgasm is like immediately.

"The western male approach to sex is pretty naff because it's entirely focused on the groin area. The goal is to reach orgasm and complete by ejaculating as quickly as possible"

I can't talk for " ALL Western Males", but:

Rubbish. That is complete bollocks, sorry. And I'm not just commenting personally. I don't know ANY bloke who thinks this way.

The opposite is true.

what he said, head in a pair of jublies all day any day!

this could easily turn into the letters section of razzle if we are not careful.

Mr Loverman has stepped up to the plate at being a master of sexual kung fu.

What's your secret?

Tell us what a full body orgasm is like immediately.

Shabba!

I'd don't think "all western males" are tantric sexperts, but i think it's generally understood that unless you know what you're doing, you won't be doing it twice.

And i think can apply to both parties...

The few serial shaggers I know who have settled down have still strayed when they supposedly met the right one. So to answer your question I dont believe so. Once a slag always a slag. A leopard and all that.

So you'd never trust anyone with a large number of sexual partners? Whats your opinion of a "high" number?

So to answer your question I dont believe so. Once a slag always a slag. A leopard and all that.

Maybe I should have used Cheetah instead :lol:

So you'd never trust anyone with a large number of sexual partners? Whats your opinion of a "high" number?

When I meant serial shaggers i meant people who havent stayed monogamous, like the title of the thread. And that when they thought they had met the 'one' and settled down, they still strayed later on. BTW I dont know many :confused:

People who have had many partners is irelevant. And my opinion of a high number is over 50. (depending on age obviously :lol:)

Ah, my bad. I thought you meant people who had shagged about lots would continue to do so.

I dunno about people who cheat doing it again, depends on if they have more to lose in the new situation?

Back