Does monogamy exist?

...and so many people are conspicuous by their absence too! :lol:

ha! in fact, you can't actually win here, as if you come on and be goody two shoes, robder casts you as a liar and if you don't come on, you are guilty in absentia.

:lol::lol:

just because I choose to shag the same person and have kids, doesnt mean my life stops, it changes yes, but it far from stops, in many ways it becomes a lot richer, you see some of the amazing things that your "jiz" can do, things other than make your socks stiff or your bumhole/mouth messy ;)

Pretty much.

The only winners in this thread in my eyes are 'special interest' category swingers. :lol:

this thread is already legendary.

especially the bit about roberto predicting what would be said and it then being said!!

also loving top shagger buckers, stud jj and the fact stan collymore is getting a mention

:lol:

I might change my name to 'Top Shagger' by deed poll!

but isnt this the point? we are all human beings and yes men are men and yes over time we will want to mate with many people?

I think it may have been more fashionable it the late 60's and early 70's. My Mum and Dad had loads of it all over the house.

They got rid of it though when things started to wear out, all the neighbours, friends etc coming round. I think they tried to get the 3 piece suite repaired but it was too expensive.

I think it may have been more fashionable it the late 60's and early 70's. My Mum and Dad had loads of it all over the house.

They got rid of it though when things started to wear out, all the neighbours, friends etc coming round. I think they tried to get the 3 piece suite repaired but it was too expensive.

:lol: loving your mum & dad.

Fashion has little to do with nature though - this is a practice which is as old as time.

Then of course, the modern day God came along and pushed it underground so culturally, we're prudish on the surface and guilty behind closed doors. ;)

:lol: loving your mum & dad.

Fashion has little to do with nature though - this is a practice which is as old as time.

Then of course, the modern day God came along and pushed it underground so culturally, we're prudish on the surface and guilty behind closed doors. ;)

Pine became all the rage in the early 80's and I can only presume that a lot of the dark wood stuff just ended up on the bonfire.

Thankfully I don't live in this world...

Therefore surely anything someone says who does live in this world is irrelevant to you? ;)

I'm in the smug marrieds camp. I committed myself to another person who I love with all my heart and some because he's all things to me: friend, lover, critic, counsellor, court jester :lol:

The thought of a bit of extra-curricular shagging doesn't really appeal to me. If this makes me sexually repressed or conformist - ah well there's worse things to be called.

Back