Dating

Any girl who has not shaved her legs before a date does not deserve to be on a date!!!
I agree! I had a women at my hotel who had 2 hippies in a head lock and 1 in a leg lock:eek:. I was goobsmacked I thought all women shaved and at least trimmed.

eeeuuurrrgggghhhh thats just wrong
if u r going to show yourself off to the world then you should at least shave - smoothness is the way forward people!!!
:lol: :p

Ok this one is for the guys. Would you really go on a second date with a lass who had hairy legs? If you know you are going on a date you push the boat out, hair removal, make up, nails, everything!! You would not go out with hairy legs - noone wants to go to bed with godzilla or a cactus!!! :lol:

any girl that doesn't shave her legs full stop doesn't deserve a date :lol: (unless she is awaiting a good waxing)

Ok this one is for the guys. Would you really go on a second date with a lass who had hairy legs? If you know you are going on a date you push the boat out, hair removal, make up, nails, everything!! You would not go out with hairy legs - noone wants to go to bed with godzilla or a cactus!!! :lol:

No probably not, the same would apply to armpits, nipple and the lady area (not that you usually find those on a first date!) :lol:

45.gif

lol no ya not right !!
i laughed coz it reminded me of one of my best mates cathy (sweet knows her)
we were out one night and she really is one of those girls who every man alive thinks she is out of their league coz she is so stunning, hence nobody ever asks her out, i just dont get it! and so she got lucky one night took a bloke home and hadnt shaved her legs (coz they hadnt seen a bloke in about 3yrs!) so she left him downstairs and went upstairs and shaved them!
ever since then its been a long standing joke that if you dont shave yr legs then you are more likely to pull! as in it was spontaneous! you were out having a laugh and enjoying yaself, as opposed to out and on the look out!
its worked for her, she finally has a fella!

This is so true.

Back