Dating

Fronty's been conspicuous by his absence of late, hasn't he? Maybe he took on board my advice earlier in this thread and is busy with a new lady?

Im still here, got myself a fine lady who im spoilt to have. Lol at my panic in this thread Originaly.

Enjoying myself and extremly busy in The DJing and Producing, and my clubnight aswell as my full time job. Not enought time for clubbing, but i have got Miami and Ibiza x 2 on the horizon for 2008 so all is good.

Im still here, got myself a fine lady who im spoilt to have. Lol at my panic in this thread Originaly.

Enjoying myself and extremly busy in The DJing and Producing, and my clubnight aswell as my full time job. Not enought time for clubbing, but i have got Miami and Ibiza x 2 on the horizon for 2008 so all is good.

All good Frontster! Thought we'd lost you for a mo8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckley
You can try and stop our side spreading sharing usual information in the sex wars, but this gem's in the public domain now:lol:

Fronty, also if you go to hers and the bedroom's tidier than the rest of the house, she was always gonna bring you back.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Am cracking up at this ... when Ben came back to mine all those years ago I'd ironed the sheets :oops: :oops:
Who'd thunk you could get a foal inside ya as result of ironing your sheets, eh Karen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckley
You can try and stop our side spreading sharing usual information in the sex wars, but this gem's in the public domain now:lol:

Fronty, also if you go to hers and the bedroom's tidier than the rest of the house, she was always gonna bring you back.......

Who'd thunk you could get a foal inside ya as result of ironing your sheets, eh Karen?

We don't call him "Stallion" for nothing Buckers :lol::lol:

What do you mean she's way out of your league? Looks or intelligence or both?
As Morbyd (sorry i have to say Morby cos my daughter has a lion called Morby - he says "morby" which apparently means "I want to go to the theatre now" in lionese) says 'be yourself' and dont tell any fibs. Lots of guys say 'what does she see in him' when they see a certain person with someone that seems out of the anotehr mould etc etc. Answer - she likes him. This lass might even like you. Get to know her and you mught liek her too. Or, you might not, in which case you can chuck the bitch before she gets her hooks in.

I missed all of this, god bless Buckley. We should have more posts about our love lives, much much more fun than the credit crunch, who is worlds most supported team or sodding DC10...

Back