Dating

Fronty

I went on my first date last night since splitting with me ex last christmas, bit hard how i met her shes a mates ex :eek: but shes cool, pretty, funny and way out of my league.

Took her out last night and i was Soooooooooooooooooooo nervous all night i think ive blown it :cry: any ideas on how i can win it back ?

Morbyd

Just relax and be yourself, mate.

Send her a text to say "had a good time" and give her a call in a day or two. Call with something to say, though, not just to say hello... and ask her out again... something simple too, not an elaborate date.

Fronty

actualy morbs on a diffrent subject ive lost ur number can u pm me with it Gracias amigo cheers for the advice, i really like her but for teh first time in my life i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shy and i had met her previosuly etc but not in a dating situation and been fine. bit rusty with all this.

She is so pretty and fun and **** knows why she wanted to go out with me, i get the chance and blow it Ooooooooooooooooooops

a shy estate agent Never !

grego

arrange a meet up, get horror pissed and try and throw the paul in.:twisted:

that used to work for me in my courting daze (n.b. daze is not a misspelt;) )

Fronty

lol how sad am i putting my dating problems on an internet message board lol great answers thou :) might just leave it a few days and see fi she contacts me, im so **** with all this dating stuff, any other advice apreciated :)

grego

so what you are doing is proposing that fronty date rapes his bird (if thats what rohypnol is??)?????? is that what you are proposing??:confused:

what are you trying to say??:eek: :eek:

Holly G

Fronty, I agree with Morbyd's advice. If I'd been on a date with someone and they didn't text/call me within a few days, I'd think "Oh well, he's not that into me" and move on.

grego

Fronty, I agree with Morbyd's advice. If I'd been on a date with someone and they didn't text/call me within a few days, I'd think "Oh well, he's not that into me" and move on.
i expect you get a barrage of texties immediately after a first date rach.;) :D

Fronty

dont think its me not being into her its the other way round, i got to go out with someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my league i mean im like vauxhall confrence and shes like premiership, and i blew it. Never mind not much i can do i suppose, dont want to txt her incase she thinks foooooook off but dont want to ignore her incase she thinks im not intrested.

What do i do lol