Dating

dont think its me not being into her its the other way round, i got to go out with someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my league i mean im like vauxhall confrence and shes like premiership, and i blew it. Never mind not much i can do i suppose, dont want to txt her incase she thinks foooooook off but dont want to ignore her incase she thinks im not intrested.

What do i do lol

why do you think you are vauxhall conference (called nationwide conference now btw)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. she might think you are prem yourself, you can't assess people's opinion of you based on your own perception of yourself.

i expect you get a barrage of texties immediately after a first date rach.;) :D

A barrage?? How many men do you think are present when I go on a date? Don't answer that. :lol:

Fronty, if you like her that much, take the risk! So what if she gets the text and thinks "F*ck off"? You won't have lost anything.

why do you think you are vauxhall conference (called nationwide conference now btw)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. she might think you are prem yourself, you can't assess people's opinion of you based on your own perception of yourself.

True i suppose but im no Oil Painting to be honest, just got a txt of her saying she had a good time, but thinks we will end up being great mates lol a polite way of saying You blew it son !!:( :(

Never mind back to the vauxhall ooooooooops sorry nationwide confrence it is. We all get our day in the cup with a chance to play a premiership team every now and again.

Her loss :) :) (Yeah Right)

True i suppose but im no Oil Painting to be honest, just got a txt of her saying she had a good time, but thinks we will end up being great mates lol a polite way of saying You blew it son !!:( :(

Never mind back to the vauxhall ooooooooops sorry nationwide confrence it is. We all get our day in the cup with a chance to play a team every now and again.

what did the text actually say?? are you reading something else into it that isn't there??

aim for the stars and you'll reach the moon, aim for the nationwide conference and you'll get relegated.

A barrage?? How many men do you think are present when I go on a date? Don't answer that. :lol:

i will answer:p, i meant from the same person of course, as in you are so lovely that they guy would find it hard to resist sending a load of texties!;) :D :D

Never mind back to the vauxhall ooooooooops sorry nationwide confrence it is. We all get our day in the cup with a chance to play a premiership team every now and again.

You give up easy. :rolleyes:

Take her up on her offer to be mates, invite her out on some group nights out and gradually win her over.

i will answer:p, i meant from the same person of course, as in you are so lovely that they guy would find it hard to resist sending a load of texties!;) :D :D

*nick vomits into his hand, realises he is in the office and swallows it back down*

*nick does think rach is lovely though*

what did the text actually say?? are you reading something else into it that isn't there??

aim for the stars and you'll reach the moon, aim for the nationwide conference and you'll get relegated.

Tooooo true,id txt her syaing i had a good night and we should do it again soon, her reply was defo but just as mates thou. a polite way of blowing me out, never mind plenty more,wheres a s****horpe united when u need it.

im quite happy at least i know its just it toook me nearly a year to have the courage to ask someone out after a split with my ex and then i get blown out so just knocked the old confidence a little but im gunna put things on hold on the women front for a while back to the workign djing sleeping routine for me.

Thanks fro all your great advice thou

:lol: That was bad even by Grego's standards wasn't it :lol:

this is getting out of line now:rolleyes: ............what, i can't be honest to someone or pay a compliment.:rolleyes: if you check the records you'll see i hardly ever give out actual compliments (normally my compliments are of the "you really an ugly slaaag" variety;) :lol:)

protesting too much again i'm sure.:p :rolleyes:

:lol:

this is getting out of line now:rolleyes: ............what, i can't be honest to someone or pay a compliment.:rolleyes: if you check the records you'll see i hardly ever give out actual compliments (normally my compliments are of the "you really an ugly slaaag" variety;) :lol:)

protesting too much again i'm sure.:p :rolleyes:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ugly slaaag compliments will be treated in the same way in future :lol: so there'll be no escape :p

Sage words from the Gregster
zarbtron said:
*nick vomits into his hand
Is this a regular habit of yours? :lol:
Holly G said:
Take her up on her offer to be mates, invite her out on some group nights out and gradually win her over.
That's your course of action right there, Fronty. Listen to the fabulous Ms G.

Back