Dating

is there a punchline to this.:confused:

No. Greg. O. There. Was. No. Joke. I. Forgot. To. Hit. The. Quote. Button. To. A. Previous. Post. By. Fronty. Where. He. Was. Laughing. At Himself. For. Asking. For. Advice. Online.

Can I get a Grego badge yet?

No. Greg. O. There. Was. No. Joke. I. Forgot. To. Hit. The. Quote. Button. To. A. Previous. Post. By. Fronty. Where. He. Was. Laughing. At Himself. For. Asking. For. Advice. Online.

Can I get a Grego badge yet?

errrrrrr........ok.:confused:

what are grego badges for??

@ Fronty:

call her and go with her to restaurant ..... eat "fingerfood" like spare rips or chicken nuggets ...... order 1 or 2 bottle wine ......make her drunken :p ..... "fingerfood" is very sexy if you eat it in the right way :lol: ..... try it at home tonight .......

if this do not work, search for another woman ........ do not wait for the right if you have so much fun with the wrong ;)

@ Fronty:

call her and go with her to restaurant ..... eat "fingerfood" like spare rips or chicken nuggets ...... order 1 or 2 bottle wine ......make her drunken :p ..... "fingerfood" is very sexy if you eat it in the right way :lol: ..... try it at home tonight .......

if this do not work, search for another woman ........ do not wait for the right if you have so much fun with the wrong ;)

I think men eating finger food is a horrible idea :confused: :eek: - trying to be all sultry with a chicken wing :lol: :lol: :lol:

men being sexy just ends up being very silly - e.g. grego & bum sticky outy thingy and me in general.

I think men eating finger food is a horrible idea :confused: :eek: - trying to be all sultry with a chicken wing :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's hard to be seductive with a big lump of the Colonol's secret recipe stuck between your teeth. :lol:

However, "make her drunken" is definitely a good tip.

mate you lost the battle before you started, with the line

"she's out of my league"

she so isn't....why would she go out with you, there's obviously something she likes about you? women like a bit of self deprication but not to that level, if you put the question in her mind she might start to think it so stop!!!!!

I understand how nerve wracking it can be. I know its a cliche but you can turn this around...just be yourself, make her laugh( very important), be a gent but not a mug, be attentive but not smothering and you should be fine ;)

Back