Dating

dont think its me not being into her its the other way round, i got to go out with someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my league i mean im like vauxhall confrence and shes like premiership, and i blew it. Never mind not much i can do i suppose, dont want to txt her incase she thinks foooooook off but dont want to ignore her incase she thinks im not intrested.

What do i do lol

Don't put yourself down like that mate i used to be the same with my ex who (and im not joking either) was offered some modelling jobs but she turned them down as she used to promote clubs and piss about doing as little as possible (which she probably still does) but anyway i went out with her for a year and a half and during that time i used to always think that i was the lucky one to be going out with her namely because of her looks and blokes would lust after her i became jealous easy and that's not me at all (shallow i know but you live and learn eh) ended up she ****ed off to Spain to live with her millionaire brother:rolleyes: and unfortunately it ended a little nasty but i learned some valueable lessons from that plus beauty is only skin deep as well and ill never think like that again..best of luck anyway mate hope it goes well for you:)

Look at it another way, what you don't ask for, you don't get! The worse case scenario is, that she can say NO.............

Sounds like yr building it up way too big, pyschcologically, which makes any hurdle far harder to get over!

We've all been there, affected by underwhelming liasons, whichnaturally have a huge influence on confidence, but putting it into a sporting analagy, can't score goals, unless yr on the pitch.........

Go on son, be a gun slinger, shoot from the hip......8)

Nobody is out of anybody league, beauty is only skin deep and its the personality that make people match or not.

I am shy and dont attempt to chat anybody up for fear of bein rejected but have found out it gets you nowhere.. because ive done modellin people assume im up my own @rse.

I was with my last boyf for 3 years, he always sed i was out of his league but if he hadnt approached me that nyt or texted me and made me know he was interested then i would neva have got with him... not because im better than him but because im shy.

Im now in a similar situation with a new guy, got his number when i was hammered (always helps) then the next few times we met i was drunk again.. ive now got rid of my nerves and we are just trying to get to know each other.. altho were in that horrible situation of 'are we actually a couple' im to frightened to ask incase he says no so am trying to pick up vibes when we meet and hopefully it myt go somewhere.

I wonder how many "could have beens" we all walk past on a weekly basis.

The mind boggles. Rejection is a potent detterent, especially if your at a bit of a low ebb.

mrs russ always thought that I was out of her league too.

happily for her, i agreed to accept what i was offered

oh everything is safe in my workplace matey

ive investigated Mr Shawn Rees's genre of expertise thoroughly. He is indeed very successful in his hunting activities.

UPDATE.....
Got a txt from her today saying Dave since the moment i said lets just be friends i can stop thinking about you, can we go out aga i n an dlets just take things sowly and see where it leads.

Now either 1 shes does like me and it took her a while to realise ( althou i am a sweetie honest)

or 2 shes just wants a few free drinks.

not usre wht to do now think im gunna go for it what have i got to lose ?

UPDATE.....
Got a txt from her today saying Dave since the moment i said lets just be friends i can stop thinking about you, can we go out aga i n an dlets just take things sowly and see where it leads.

Now either 1 shes does like me and it took her a while to realise ( althou i am a sweetie honest)

Good news :D

You're right - nothing to lose. So go out, have a good time, be yourself, keep your expectations in check, and just relax. What happens, happens. ;)

Good news :D

You're right - nothing to lose. So go out, have a good time, be yourself, keep your expectations in check, and just relax. What happens, happens. ;)

I agree, you have nothing to lose at all, its still early days, just go out with her and enjoy yourself and you may be surprised

UPDATE.....

result!:D 8)

also, saying she can't stop thinking about you doesn't sound like someone who wants a free ride. innit!;) :D

dont forget...

durex-chocolate.jpg

kfc-bucket.gif

Easy Fronty, take her for a meal, don't wear socks, slip off a shoe under the table and pretend to play 'footsie'. You should be able to tell with your bare foot whether or not she's shaved her legs. If she has, let her order what what she wants but race her though it - you've scored. If she hasn't, say you have to go to the loo and leg it. In the latter scenario, don't forget your shoe, as returning for it 20 mins later could be mighty embarassing

Easy Fronty, take her for a meal, don't wear socks, slip off a shoe under the table and pretend to play 'footsie'. You should be able to tell with your bare foot whether or not she's shaved her legs. If she has, let her order what what she wants but race her though it - you've scored. If she hasn't, say you have to go to the loo and leg it. In the latter scenario, don't forget your shoe, as returning for it 20 mins later could be mighty embarassing

:lol:

method clinically proven?

Back