Dating

Easy Fronty, take her for a meal, don't wear socks, slip off a shoe under the table and pretend to play 'footsie'. You should be able to tell with your bare foot whether or not she's shaved her legs. If she has, let her order what what she wants but race her though it - you've scored. If she hasn't, say you have to go to the loo and leg it. In the latter scenario, don't forget your shoe, as returning for it 20 mins later could be mighty embarassing

Fronty, don't listen to the nasty man. :lol:

Glad it's worked out for you. :p

I was gonna say should I be shocked this is how men think

LOL!

You can try and stop our side spreading sharing usual information in the sex wars, but this gem's in the public domain now:lol:

Fronty, also if you go to hers and the bedroom's tidier than the rest of the house, she was always gonna bring you back.......

Fronty, also if you go to hers and the bedroom's tidier than the rest of the house, she was always gonna bring you back.......

Too funny!!!:lol:

I can tell you've got a list of these up your sleeve.

Are you waiint to release them as a book or can you give us any more here?

Oh, and I sent you an email this morning

You can try and stop our side spreading sharing usual information in the sex wars, but this gem's in the public domain now:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am cracking up at this ... when Ben came back to mine all those years ago I'd ironed the sheets :oops: :oops:

Too funny!!!:lol:

I can tell you've got a list of these up your sleeve.

Are you waiint to release them as a book or can you give us any more here?

Oh, and I sent you an email this morning

:lol:

(Re mail> I know, I was trying to sort other things out so I could say it was 100% a goer)

UPDATE.....
Got a txt from her today saying Dave since the moment i said lets just be friends i can stop thinking about you, can we go out aga i n an dlets just take things sowly and see where it leads.

Now either 1 shes does like me and it took her a while to realise ( althou i am a sweetie honest)

or 2 shes just wants a few free drinks.

not usre wht to do now think im gunna go for it what have i got to lose ?

Hi Fronty, that`s sound good ....... believe me I am a woman ;) ... now we are at step number 2 :

she wrote "just take things slowly" ....... that`s our secret woman language ...... that means that you do not wait too long ....... let her a little bit space but not too much ;)

We could teach Fronty 'The Emergency Routine' in case she's got teeth up there or something and he has to make a fast exit........

WE?

Erm, unless you're referring to a conversation I can't remember having, I want nothing to do with your "Playa Hints n Tips"!

******************UPDATE*******************************

All is going well we both like each ot her (i think lol) Shes Sweet, pretty, funny and puts a smile on my face everyday. We get on well and are just g oing t ook take things as they come, but we do both like each other lots.

Thank you for all the advice just when i thougth i was down and out everything comes back from nowhere and a the moment im enjoying e very minuite, the way things have been in the female front in m ylife i think i deserve it. Will keep you updated guys ! :)

Back