Dating

From when i first read your initial post i could tell this is a man with little or no confidence. There is your problem.

How can a woman have a good laugh with someone who is not sure of themselves?

Would you want to go on a date with a girl you kept needing to reassure was good enough for u? NO!!

It's all about confidence my brother, make sure u come acrosss relaxed, confident & comfortable & she will soon relax & enjoy your company rather than look at u as a "mate" if you can make her feel relaxed & laugh then the rest should follow

Good luck!

I missed all of this, god bless Buckley. We should have more posts about our love lives, much much more fun than the credit crunch, who is worlds most supported team or sodding DC10...

No worries Polly old son. I think it's vital that newbies are fully equipped to cope with the 'chicken pie scenario' should it arise. Call it civic duty.

No worries Polly old son. I think it's vital that newbies are fully equipped to cope with the 'chicken pie scenario' should it arise. Call it civic duty.

Is it possible you could fully brief me on the 'chicken pie scenario' as unfortunately I'm not totally sure what it is. And you know, it might come in handy in my love adventures...

possibly the funniest thing i have read for ages :lol: has right cheered me up given my newly single state

wtf chicken pie chewie ????

:eek:

It's like the top level of Scientology Polly ol' girl - you just aren't ready for that knowledge yet

Any advances in sexual knowledge can only be a good thing. If I'm able to spring some sort of Chicken Pie manoeuvure on lady then they may have my babies. The 'Shocker' is getting old now...

Any advances in sexual knowledge can only be a good thing. If I'm able to spring some sort of Chicken Pie manoeuvure on lady then they may have my babies. The 'Shocker' is getting old now...

Is the shock involved the level of disappointment?:lol:

I went on date with a 43 year old woman last night.
We drank a bit, and a had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I’d ever had a mother and daughter thereesome.
Then she says that tonight was “my lucky night”.
I went back to her place.
She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs:
“Mom, you still awake?”:lol:

Back