Danny Rampling

Here!!
I think its the way forward, encourages positive thinking, as well as the Educational Information being exceptional!!
I've been going 6 weeks or so, and am already seeing an improvement and greater balance to my life, having acquired tools that make me better equiped to overcome obsticles!!
Its easy to knock people, however society is influenced by negetivity!! What Danny is, is very passionate about improving himself, and quite honestly, I have never seen him as happy, which has got to be good! He just wants to share what he has leanrt!

:lol:

Is part of the positive thinking to put 2 exclamations remarks after every sentence?

"Already seeing an improvement and greater balance to my life, having aquired tools that make me better equipped to overcome obstacles"

Page 5?

Before I write it off as tin pot, give me some examples of "the tools you have acquired"

I'm amazed that a mutli millionaire and very well respected DJ would feel the need to get involved. Mid life crisis?

Here!!
I think its the way forward, encourages positive thinking, as well as the Educational Information being exceptional!!
I've been going 6 weeks or so, and am already seeing an improvement and greater balance to my life, having acquired tools that make me better equiped to overcome obsticles!!
Its easy to knock people, however society is influenced by negetivity!! What Danny is, is very passionate about improving himself, and quite honestly, I have never seen him as happy, which has got to be good! He just wants to share what he has leanrt!

Are you completely serious :?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:? you sound like a poster boy for brainwashing....

Have I stumbled upon an alternative & different world?

If it did not have brand Rampling attached to it would we even give creedence to this?!

I tell ya, if certain other members of this forum had declared their love for a pyramid scheme with a self help product, they would have been shot down in flames!

And no no no no, I am not 'influenced by negativity' - and why pray, if he 'only wants to share what he has learnt' does an exchange of money have to take place?

i think its well dodgy, spotted it a few months ago

in slightly related news, adonis punts yahoo emails and "house legend keyrings" on ebay. no joke.

Dear Buckley
May i assure you guys that the business I am promoting is not an illegal pyramid or scam
I only recommend genuine opportunity and that's exactly what SU offers win win to all who join.
Never give up the will to make a difference to your life keep on learning and be coachable.
There are so many new exciting likeminded people in SU a global business that is going to be massive!
The benefits of the information training and income are outstanding therefore never dismiss an opportunity when presented.
I appreciate your concerns come check out what we are promoting you may well enjoy.
thank you all for the support see you at plan B NYE
Best wishes
Danny Rampling

just been reading the DSI thread on it...some of us are wealthy enough and bright enough to geg in before the masses ey?!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

:oops::lol:Ha ha. I thought my respecting his 'ability to retire more times than the pensionable population of Peckham' was the best bit.

My point remains though.

Runny Dumpling is playing Shindig on Sat - should I try to get him into a conversation about pyramid selling and find out???? :lol::lol::lol:

Back