Danny Rampling

The Essential Guide To DJing and Success by Danny Rampling (330 Page eBook)
A Lifetime of Pro Experience Shared / Bonuses, Contacts & Info Worth 1000's / Easy to Apply Tips & Tools for A Better Life / V. Ltd Introductory Offer Price with Zero Risk $67.00

http://www.learnhowtobeadj.com/

:eek:

GetAttachment.aspx

Dumpling seen here at Pikes, with Tony last Sunday. (picure by my mate:lol:)

Sounds like Rampling's doing a Tom Cruise and losing the plot slightly....

F**k it, he's got me. Personal wellness, here's my £30.

Bring back the days of the Love Groove please.

So with all these comments etc on here in mind... and that I fancy one of the girls organising it ....I had an invitation the other day to go to a meeting hosted by Simon Hinton here in Ibiza.
Basically he has this thing called the entreprenuers club where it is based on that book 'The Secret'.
They had it up a nice villa in Sant Joan and it was actually OK.
All he was saying here was it is a good thing to be positive because it gives you the power of attraction and if you are a miserable twat nobody wants to associate with you and you don't get anywhere. (well, not exacly that, but that was the general message)

I was a bit nervous about the herbal tea served as i didn't want to end up enslaved in some David Koresh Waco cult thing....but they seemed quite ok about it when i said ''Ok, thank you , I think I will be going home now''

Good man Phil! Now we've got you in here, what's the score then? Is the Rampling thing working for you?

Back