Danny Rampling

A fool and his money are easily parted. Although Rampling is at the top of his section of the (glaringly obvious) pyramid so it's all coin to him. He's no fool. He just knows that other than his real friends he is surrounded by thousands of syophantic pillocks who would quite happily buy dogsh*t off him if he told them that it had enriched his life tremendously and that they should go forth and sell the benefits of dogsh*t to others.

Obviously it's no ordinary dogsh*t though. It's a special sort crapped out by one of a limited number superdogs in Nepal and does wonders for your health and wellbeing when rubbed into your hair and eyes - see our testimonials which are all written by ourselves. As such it's $300 for for half a kilo but you can sell it for $500 and once you sell $3500 you get your own puppy.

It's all in the selling so put enough bells, whistles and impenetrable blurb on it and thousands of witless idiots will be queuing up in droves to buy it.

And back to the apologists for pyramind selling thread....

This Rapling charlatan. His property company:

Phoenix Trinity Design and Build finance design led eco-developments using a combination of private equity and commercial borrowing.
We have created a robust business model that is succeeding through the current recession and we are looking to further expand our eco-building programme.
We offer extremely attractive medium term investment opportunities (3-7 years) for ‘sophisticated investors’ willing to invest a minimum of £250,000.
If you like what we’re doing and would like to invest in one of our future projects please give us a call.

An open call for finance?
Shameless. I would not lend this man a pencil!

The thing is, I have it on record from a source I trust 100% that's he's a really, really nice bloke. Which means he is either exceptionally naive or plain dim, with a late '80s dose of right time and place and luck to boot.

after 10 years of promoting club nights here i can safely say that danny was probably one of the most genuine and down to earth people i've dealt with. Was expecting a slightly diva attitude but he was a great laugh, articulate and entertaining and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Played a blinder as well
8)

after 10 years of promoting club nights here i can safely say that danny was probably one of the most genuine and down to earth people i've dealt with. Was expecting a slightly diva attitude but he was a great laugh, articulate and entertaining and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Played a blinder as well
8)

Doesn't really excuse promoting pyramid selling though, does it?

who really gives a sh1t though?

Not you for your punters it appears. Your punters may well have got into him as a result of you booking him. Are you happy for him to them encourage them into a pyramid scheme? He's used his club mailing list for S.U. you know.

Defending your friends when they do the indefensible doesn't help them at all, it just makes you look as bad.

a quote from the faith forum about danny's set.

"Danny's set sounded like a laptop pre-prepared mix - very clinical almost like a mix CD and all that arm waving couldn't disguise the fact that it all sounded so contrived... I think he was just trying far to hard. One of our lot said it was like Jive Bunny does house"

Remember the interview he did in ibiza with jayne middlemis I think she was called. .it was for the show Passenger on channel 4 when they done an ibiza special. He was a right twat in that.

I listened to about 10 seconds of a few Kygo Vids on YouTube. All sounded the same and not something I'd be able to dance too.

Does have a summery sound to it though so can see why itd be popular.

Back