Credit Crunch Thread II - The Sequel

jeez... have a busy day at work and miss all the fun! :lol:

Jonny, seriously, I do sympathize but if money is as tight as you say, you've really just got to bite the bullet and take what you can find. Sign up with a temp agency or something, at the very least.

SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND VACANCIES

Waiting to be filled in the UK.

1. Stop state benefit with immediate effect until the number of vacancies number in the hundreds might give the idle a kick start to find work.

beales_large_1.jpg

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'
Thomas Jefferson 1802

Someone just sent me this on email !!!

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'
Thomas Jefferson 1802

Someone just sent me this on email !!!

There is a lot that can be learned by revisiting what our Founding Fathers have said and done. Unfortunately, we now look at their actions and statements as historical quotes rather than using them as guidelines.

Back