Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Yet more of this teasing. :lol:
Armin on one night, Cream on another. Reminds me of when Armada and Cream shared Amnesia.

I think once again Cream will eclipse Armin’s night ...music wise they are much more apart these days than Armada & Cream we’re back then. Apart from Armin’s loyal base.. the others now have a choice...and Cream’s loyal base in Ibiza is far bigger.

I think once again Cream will eclipse Armin’s night ...music wise they are much more apart these days than Armada & Cream we’re back then. Apart from Armin’s loyal base.. the others now have a choice...and Cream’s loyal base in Ibiza is far bigger.

Hard to say, Armin's a much bigger force now than he was back when Armada was at Amnesia.
I don't think Cream and modern day Armin are that far apart to be honest. Main Room Cream vs Armin... maybe
Terrace Cream vs Armin? End up being in the same ballpark.

Hard to say, Armin's a much bigger force now than he was back when Armada was at Amnesia.
I don't think Cream and modern day Armin are that far apart to be honest. Main Room Cream vs Armin... maybe
Terrace Cream vs Armin? End up being in the same ballpark.

True Armin is a much bigger force globally now than back then but of all the clubbing masses in Ibiza in the summer I think Cream has the edge. We shall see.

I wonder if the Mambo Brothers will get a Hï gig another day in the week as Sunday is taken. They are great bunch of guys.

Yet more of this teasing. :lol:
Armin on one night, Cream on another. Reminds me of when Armada and Cream shared Amnesia.

My first trips to Ibiza consisted of them. Loved it! Sanchez on the terrace at Armada too if I remember rightly

Absolutely ecstatic from this news considering 24 hours ago we all believed Cream & Trance has served its purpose on the island...

However, I didn't rate Hi as a club last year with the intimidating VIPs hanging above the dance-floor with their cameras.... The only part of the club I found impressive were the toilets!!

I am presuming EDM will take the main room and trance in the club room? Will that small room be big enough to host iconic trance acts?

Also, do we think PVD & Above and Beyond will continue as residents? I could maybe see Ferry, JOC and Aly&Fila also included heavily on the line up.....

I‘ll be very interested to see the line ups. my gut feeling somehow tells me they might not be as trancey as some of you guys probably would like.

can we deduce that the split from Amnesia wasnt exactly amicable? I remeber when Cocoon left there were posts from both parties at about the same time wishing each other well. In this case radio silence which is quite sad givent he history

Back