Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Sad to learn about this. I managed to make it to cream on all but one visit. Always the first ticket I bought after booking my trip.
I have to admit though, it felt in decline when I was there last year. Some say Fatboy Slim should never have been a resident at Cream and while I tend to agree, he was excellent the night I was there. But there was definitely a different vibe/atmosphere from previous visits. All good things come to an end unfortunately and while I dont see trance dying off all of a sudden because of this, I do feel that the days of big venue trance events are over. Maybe trance is destined to die though, but I hope it continues to live on in the smaller venues on the island and beyond.
Trance will never die

Sad news if true but the island has changed so much. I've not been to cream since about 2006 as I kind of lost interest in what Trance music was becoming and preferred the techno side of the island. Cant deny that back in the very early 2000's when I first went Cream was the bees knees but so many great nights exisited back then with Clockwork Orange, Sundissential and Godskitchen all happening as well. Sign of the times I suppose.

Sad news if true but the island has changed so much. I've not been to cream since about 2006 as I kind of lost interest in what Trance music was becoming and preferred the techno side of the island. Cant deny that back in the very early 2000's when I first went Cream was the bees knees but so many great nights exisited back then with Clockwork Orange, Sundissential and Godskitchen all happening as well. Sign of the times I suppose.

I must admit I am similar to you in that I lost interest in trance from 2005-2011 really as didn’t like where it was then.

However believe there is a great amount of quality trance still out there.

I can see a time when it will be big again but sadly not at the levels of the glory years 97-2002.

I have thoroughly enjoyed Cream at Amnesia these last 6 years and sad it’s came to this as everytime I went it was busy.

Defo a boat party for trance week

Full on ferry sings Eden to me however I can’t see PVD not doing anything

Maybe they should just kick armin off the decks at Hi

I think Driftwood is back ITE weekend (I can't imagine the promoter not doing it, he has the last four years), so that's one boat party.
He's done a Full On Ferry at Eden back in 2013.

The changes in the west end and well priced tickets for Eden and Es Paradis could see them busy again.

I think Driftwood is back ITE weekend (I can't imagine the promoter not doing it, he has the last four years), so that's one boat party.
He's done a Full On Ferry at Eden back in 2013.

The changes in the west end and well priced tickets for Eden and Es Paradis could see them busy again.

Yeah defo hate talking about this my mortgage applications going through atm no more Ibiza!

Would be all over some trance this year I miss it hopefully get to DS in May

Yeah defo hate talking about this my mortgage applications going through atm no more Ibiza!

Would be all over some trance this year I miss it hopefully get to DS in May

Might head up for DS now it's under new management, give it another shot.
I'm in Leicester the night before closing after Super8 & Tab, so I'm at least closer to Leeds than London is :lol:

I know Hi is probably this forums least favourite club but I can see this working.

Hi already had a decent EDM night on Sundays with Steve Angello et al, add the Cream brand and their terrace/edm roster to that and you have a busy night. Then obviously there is trance with its loyal following for the other room.

I know Hi is probably this forums least favourite club but I can see this working.

Hi already had a decent EDM night on Sundays with Steve Angello et al, add the Cream brand and their terrace/edm roster to that and you have a busy night. Then obviously there is trance with its loyal following for the other room.

That's my thought as to the move. It makes sense.

Looking at it through different eyes then this is a great move for the future of the brand.

Getting into a new club to start a new era.

Full picture Stivi....

RA and others news sites now informally confirming CREAM's departure from Amnesia and reporting it.. still no official word.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=41238

There is some word of discussions with Hi ... while it won't be nowhere near a special as Amnesia in many people's minds.. it could still work brilliantly if they can pull it off. Eric Prydz's night is doing extremely and Armin is doing well. CREAM Ibiza...the club night by itself has an enormous social media following... 100k on FB alone.. so they have enormous momentum.. they can very easily pull it off. Better that than no CREAM Ibiza at all..... we will have to see!

Looks like Hï Sunday’s it is! Better Hï than no Cream Ibiza at all! Good luck to them!!

Back