Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

No...not for a long time unfortunately. He was the creator and original owner of Cream but sold it to Live Nation in 2012. He was given a position of president of Live Nation's entire electronic music division but has since left Live Nation a few years ago...He has no involvement. Nowadays he has stakes in Sziget festivals and Elrow and other things I believe.
I just looked that up on google. Didnt know any of that

Correct am not on tune with trance any more but might make the effort to go to DS in Leeds May 27th. Fancy a change from my techno heavy playlists atm.

Trance will always have a place in my heart would hate to see it leave Ibiza. Cafe del mar energy 52 come on you can’t get more Ibiza than that track hahaha
Where are you seeing this event @Discoallman ? DS haven’t done a Leeds event in nearly a year and I can’t see anything advertised.

Reasons for the move are currently unknown, though several sources, including a Cream resident, have confirmed the news. It's also unclear whether Cream will leave the island for good or switch to another venue. Launched at Amnesia in 1995, the party soon became one of the island's biggest draws, with Fatboy Slim, Calvin Harris and Paul Van Dyk among the regular guests.

Cream follows another long-running Amnesia staple, Cocoon, out the door. After 18 years, Sven Väth and friends are taking over Wednesdays at Pacha instead.

Is there any truth in the cream to Hi rumour?

I saw this blog post mention this too.
If Cream is done, then I'm proud of myself to have experienced it last year and crossed off PVD at Amnesia...interesting times.

Not a big trance fan overall but I had to do this. Afterlife is where it's at first and foremost but I went to Cream because I wasnt feeling the Afterlife lineup that week

RA and others news sites now informally confirming CREAM's departure from Amnesia and reporting it.. still no official word.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=41238

There is some word of discussions with Hi ... while it won't be nowhere near a special as Amnesia in many people's minds.. it could still work brilliantly if they can pull it off. Eric Prydz's night is doing extremely and Armin is doing well. CREAM Ibiza...the club night by itself has an enormous social media following... 100k on FB alone.. so they have enormous momentum.. they can very easily pull it off. Better that than no CREAM Ibiza at all..... we will have to see!

Last edited:
Cheers mate and @Evolution . Not on fb so brand new information!

It's under new management (run by the same guys who do Captured / Driftwood in Ibiza and OTR / Wax Format in the UK) so I expect good things.

Why don’t cream shift to Eden and do a trance only event with residents in room. Could tie a boat party in to in peak season for the 18 to 22 crowd?

Eden makes sense... they may be without a trance party this season... Connect have been suspiciously quiet so far in terms of an announcement.
Also, is there an 18 - 22 crowd anymore? Can they afford the prices Ibiza?

I do feel that maybe Cream should be left as is now. Is it better to leave where they were last year, or fade over the next few seasons?

It's under new management (run by the same guys who do Captured / Driftwood in Ibiza and OTR / Wax Format in the UK) so I expect good things.

Eden makes sense... they may be without a trance party this season... Connect have been suspiciously quiet so far in terms of an announcement.
Also, is there an 18 - 22 crowd anymore? Can they afford the prices Ibiza?

I do feel that maybe Cream should be left as is now. Is it better to leave where they were last year, or fade over the next few seasons?
Cheers. Interesting. Is that sam or was he the one displaced by connect?

Could connect’s Ibiza moment this year after years of building.

Back