Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Why don’t cream shift to Eden and do a trance only event with residents in room. Could tie a boat party in to in peak season for the 18 to 22 crowd?

Connect Ibiza has basically done that at least the past couple of summers -- trance / progressive boat parties with parties at Es Paradis or Eden. The boat parties I've been on have been a blast (was great having Mark Sherry play the entire trip and then join us for pics on last leg into town) and seemed well attended.

However, and perhaps because they don't have the big name of Cream, the parties back on land seemed a bit light. And personally, I also don't think Es Paradis has the right feel for a trance party -- give me a darker space lit up mostly with lasers :D.

Why don’t cream shift to Eden and do a trance only event with residents in room.

I was thinking cream would we perfect for Eden. Especially with it being a stones throw away from Tropi. Even though this is truly gutting news for me, I won't mind so much if they replace it with something similar somewhere on the island. I know alot on here say they don't care for Trance anymore but I've been going cream for the last 7 years and it has been pretty busy every time so it proves there is still demand for it. Other than defected, There aren't any major nights in San an. I think cream would be perfect. Or even if they did something with connect as one big event. The fact that there was 16,000 at a state of trance festival two weeks ago and that trance is well represented at miami ultra, proves alot still love it. I can't have my ibiza clubbing life over at the tender age of just 29 :(

The likes of joc, pvd, bryan kearney, ferry and oakenfold are still gonna need somewhere to play in ibiza. Main room was always what cream was about for me. The dark, lasers and ice cannon are suited to trance perfectly. Eden with the sound system and shape would be perfect. Also with west end now closing at 3am it would also get a load of that custom. Likes of gareth wyn and antony probyn or 303 djs would do well with room2 or even main room

I was thinking cream would we perfect for Eden. Especially with it being a stones throw away from Tropi. Even though this is truly gutting news for me, I won't mind so much if they replace it with something similar somewhere on the island. I know alot on here say they don't care for Trance anymore but I've been going cream for the last 7 years and it has been pretty busy every time so it proves there is still demand for it. Other than defected, There aren't any major nights in San an. I think cream would be perfect. Or even if they did something with connect as one big event. The fact that there was 16,000 at a state of trance festival two weeks ago and that trance is well represented at miami ultra, proves alot still love it. I can't have my ibiza clubbing life over at the tender age of just 29 :(
Correct am not on tune with trance any more but might make the effort to go to DS in Leeds May 27th. Fancy a change from my techno heavy playlists atm.

Trance will always have a place in my heart would hate to see it leave Ibiza. Cafe del mar energy 52 come on you can’t get more Ibiza than that track hahaha

The likes of joc, pvd, bryan kearney, ferry and oakenfold are still gonna need somewhere to play in ibiza. Main room was always what cream was about for me. The dark, lasers and ice cannon are suited to trance perfectly. Eden with the sound system and shape would be perfect. Also with west end now closing at 3am it would also get a load of that custom. Likes of gareth wyn and antony probyn or 303 djs would do well with room2 or even main room

The other Cream resident who would need a new home is Fatboy Slim. Who would still be enough of a pull on his own for Eden and would be of interest to places like Ushuaia and Hi as a special guest or support act

The other Cream resident who would need a new home is Fatboy Slim. Who would still be enough of a pull on his own for Eden and would be of interest to places like Ushuaia and Hi as a special guest or support act
Was cream his 1st residency in ibiza? I know he played regularly at manumission, we love and pacha years ago

he‘s got a new home TBA soon

cream would be suitable for Eden, however didn’t another trance night, GB brand fail 2 years ago. I’m sure Gate Crasher was only on for a month before it got cancelled..Don’t know what the numbers were like or was this down to lack of funds after the takeover??

There is no way hi would want fat boy slim playing for them ,

cream would be suitable for Eden, however didn’t another trance night, GB brand fail 2 years ago. I’m sure Gate Crasher was only on for a month before it got cancelled..Don’t know what the numbers were like or was this down to lack of funds after the takeover??

Gatcrasher went because they never paid anyone

Hes the president and head of cream

No...not for a long time unfortunately. He was the creator and original owner of Cream but sold it to Live Nation in 2012. He was given a position of president of Live Nation's entire electronic music division but has since left Live Nation a few years ago...He has no involvement. Nowadays he has stakes in Sziget festivals and Elrow and other things I believe.

Back