Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Cream's lineups are littered with house DJs, and in more recent years, the big room house DJs.

I saw Mark Knight and Fatboy Slim play last year, and while the latter was garbage (EDM Sadly... whatever happened?), Mark Knight was awesome.
I've been there on a Diplo and Laidback Luke date in the past as well.

Effectively, the Terrace at Amnesia for Cream nights was usually for the bigger, house-y / big room DJs, and the main was trance.
The Terrace which has been the much, much bigger room (in my eyes) for years, is now just top of the poster line up for announcements.

We've not had the trance, at @stivi says.
It's right that they are announced second, at this moment in time. They aren't the bread and butter.

Imo the terrace was always cheesy. Last lot of times i was at cream the main room was busier than terrace tho i usually go for closing or bday night

Sounds like one room EDM and the Other Trance. Same as Amnesia then? PVD and Above and Beyond on rotation. Can’t see Cream not working at Hi. Shame it’s left Amnesia and I haven’t been to Hi yet but would always go to see PVD anywhere if I was on the island. Cream Boat party he played in 2014 was incredible

Who is nick f?

Previous manager / promoter for Cream Ibiza.

Taken from his facebook posted Friday gone.

‘Wow, biggest week yet in The Supernova Group HQ. We signed a deal to invest in an exciting new project in San Antonio, put together an entire summers line up for a new brand launching soon that I know will please a lot of people, and are preparing to announce a show next week with some of my favourite artists!’

Back