Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Previous manager / promoter for Cream Ibiza.

Taken from his facebook posted Friday gone.

‘Wow, biggest week yet in The Supernova Group HQ. We signed a deal to invest in an exciting new project in San Antonio, put together an entire summers line up for a new brand launching soon that I know will please a lot of people, and are preparing to announce a show next week with some of my favourite artists!’

This quote eliminates Vista as a possible venue which would have been perfect in my eyes watching the sun rise to some progressive trance...

Only two options leave us are Eden/Es Paradis - I have never been to Es Paradis so cannot comment, Eden is okay but can't really imagine trance fitting too well.

Announcement due this week - will be interesting to see the line ups - my money would be on the likes on PVD, Above & Beyond, Ferry, Kearney, Aly & Fila, Callaghan etc....

This quote eliminates Vista as a possible venue which would have been perfect in my eyes watching the sun rise to some progressive trance...

Only two options leave us are Eden/Es Paradis - I have never been to Es Paradis so cannot comment, Eden is okay but can't really imagine trance fitting too well.

Announcement due this week - will be interesting to see the line ups - my money would be on the likes on PVD, Above & Beyond, Ferry, Kearney, Aly & Fila, Callaghan etc....

Es Paradis is a very unique and in my opinion attractive venue. I could see Trance working with good production such as projections/lazers on the pyramid roof. Eden is also a lot better post refurb, and many say the sound system is top notch but I haven't been for years.

However worth noting that Colors was a complete flop for Es Paradis a few years ago. I went once and despite free wristbands and it being August there was about 20 of us in the venue so we left after 1 drink! But of course the lineups being speculated here are much stronger.

I visited Eden for Defected last summer & must say the sound was incredible - I just find the club a little similar to something you find in Essex, not Ibiza!

Pretty sad to see only six years ago we had Trance Tiesto @ Privilege on Monday, Full Ferry Tuesday, Armin Wednesday, Cream Thursday & Judgement Sundays.

The fall of trance to an Eden/Es Paradis venue with 1-2000 people is dramatic, I hope one day the scene can re-vitalise and find its way back into a major Ibiza club!!

Eden was good for judgement in its heyday. Also had godskitchen at eden. I think for a trance night es paradis is too bright although its a crackin club

Previous manager / promoter for Cream Ibiza.

Taken from his facebook posted Friday gone.

‘Wow, biggest week yet in The Supernova Group HQ. We signed a deal to invest in an exciting new project in San Antonio, put together an entire summers line up for a new brand launching soon that I know will please a lot of people, and are preparing to announce a show next week with some of my favourite artists!’
Cheers buddy. Will be interesting to see what this is.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not definite that the San An project is related to PVD. I read it as three separate statements.

I visited Eden for Defected last summer & must say the sound was incredible - I just find the club a little similar to something you find in Essex, not Ibiza!

Pretty sad to see only six years ago we had Trance Tiesto @ Privilege on Monday, Full Ferry Tuesday, Armin Wednesday, Cream Thursday & Judgement Sundays.

The fall of trance to an Eden/Es Paradis venue with 1-2000 people is dramatic, I hope one day the scene can re-vitalise and find its way back into a major Ibiza club!!
It used to be even bigger than that. Manumission was heavily trance focussed for a time in the late 90s, godskitchen and gatecrasher both had a weekly presence on the island with the latter running an afters at space. Cream ran twice a week. German night tunnel trance force was also weekly as was oakenfolds night at pacha. Up yer Robson and Renaissance both had trance elements.

It’s sad for any current trance fan but also interesting to see how taste has changed over the last couple of decades.

Jerome price on the lineup not a huge fan but used to DJ on Newcastle when I was a young gun at least he's got some where

Seriously, Jonas Blue?!?! Isn't he the one who did that nursery rhyme song thing "Once I was seven years old"........

Well I guess I'm free on a Sunday night in Ibiza to explore new stuff :D

Seriously, Jonas Blue?!?! Isn't he the one who did that nursery rhyme song thing "Once I was seven years old"........

Well I guess I'm free on a Sunday night in Ibiza to explore new stuff :D

Lukas Graham did the song you're thinking of. Jonas Blue did the update of Fast Car and Perfect Strangers.

Very poppy and commercial, but I think someone above has it right that they are probably trying to lure Kygo's crowd across the road after Ushuaia.

From what I can understand from commercial DJ friends who have worked with him is he can at least DJ etc so maybe not completely bad for that environment

he has done quite a few dates as Martin Solveig's support at Pacha too, so has some experience. I've not seen him play personally though.

Lukas Graham did the song you're thinking of. Jonas Blue did the update of Fast Car and Perfect Strangers.

Very poppy and commercial, but I think someone above has it right that they are probably trying to lure Kygo's crowd across the road after Ushuaia.

Ahhh yes, I always get them confused! Just can’t keep up with the kids these days :lol:

Does anyone know any news about PvDyk dates/new party?
Last info was all were going TBA soon, however one month later we have no info,even no dates or venue, Ohhhhhhh!!!!

Back