*** Cream Ibiza 2013 ***

A&B have said they are back in the studio with Justine Suissa (but not as the Oceanlab alias, that's done for good). Surprised we haven't had their lineups yet.
Looking over a lot of DJs recently (Schulz, etc), alot of them have gigs in the US at the moment, much more than europe. Guess they do get paid top dollar to play places like vegas... :\

I reckon we'll see Oakenfold a few times on these lineups. Maybe even JOOF? He's played a few creams recently.

A&B have said they are back in the studio with Justine Suissa (but not as the Oceanlab alias, that's done for good). Surprised we haven't had their lineups yet.
Looking over a lot of DJs recently (Schulz, etc), alot of them have gigs in the US at the moment, much more than europe. Guess they do get paid top dollar to play places like vegas... :\

I reckon we'll see Oakenfold a few times on these lineups. Maybe even JOOF? He's played a few creams recently.

Hopefully

I'd love to see J00F on the lineup, Will be interesting to see what Room 2 ASOT has instore this year and Colors.

Totally uninspiring as expected. PvD, A&B, John O Callaghan, Gareth Wyn and Halliwell on rotation... Gareth Emery, Paul Oakenfold, Aly & Fila and Ben Gold scattered around. It could have been copied and pasted from 2011 tbh

big_01.jpg

No pull factor for me, it must be said. But lets see how they do numbers wise this season before we start slating them. Don't forget, every year there is a new generation of clubbers who will not have witnessed anything in previous years. Stale to us, yes. But new to them.

No pull factor for me, it must be said. But lets see how they do numbers wise this season before we start slating them. Don't forget, every year there is a new generation of clubbers who will not have witnessed anything in previous years. Stale to us, yes. But new to them.

I can understand that but a bit disappointed if i'm honest.

The new breed of EDM lovers will love the terrace lineups, they are as strong as ever.

It's the fact the likes of Eddie Halliwell & Emery who a few years ago would have destroyed the main room with Trance now do not.

Aly & Fila + Ben Gold for my first visit though so will make for a change.

it's gonna be cool though to see how the refurbished main room will work with cream 8)

Back