*** Cream Ibiza 2013 ***

the basis of the cream nights are very much the same but then again why shouldnt they? people are moaning that same big names etc but i think a lot more people would be moaning if pvd, a&b and calvin harris etc werent there...
what other big names do you add... tracne theres only really armin and he does his own thing...

I'd much prefer lesser known names that play some decent trance to be on the lineups.

We're pleased announce the next wave of acts for Cream Ibiza including AN21 & Max Vangeli, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Benny Benassi, Otto Knows, Orjan Nilsen Official Fanpage, Thomas Gold, Super8 & Tab, Deniz Koyu, Danny Avila, NO_ID, Danny Howard, D.O.D, Adam Sheridan and the Cream Ibiza residents.

Anyone know what end the Terrace stage was at?

always found it ridiculous that they have the entrance/exit, bar, and entrance/exit to the main room all in one corner! and hoped with the re-furbs they have done over the winter this would have changed?

Anyone know what end the Terrace stage was at?

always found it ridiculous that they have the entrance/exit, bar, and entrance/exit to the main room all in one corner! and hoped with the re-furbs they have done over the winter this would have changed?

It is still down that end. As mentioned plenty of times before most other events do use the proper DJ booth at the far end of the terrace.

Guys,
Looking for some advice, I've got a large group and we've all booked balcony tickets for the cream closing on 19th.

Whats the best time to arrive at to avoid queues?
Do you get a band or something to identify you can access the balcony?
Is there a balcony in both rooms?
What time does the closing usually go to 6am, 7am?
Any other information appreciated.

Cheers,
:)

cream closing will be busy so there will be always a bit of queueing involved, but they are normally really quick. you get a stamp or a wristband if you have a balcony access ticket. yes both rooms have a balcony. i'm sure it won't stop before 7am. enjoy!

Back