Cream Closing - Spotlighter pre-party

Not for any closing I would guess... I meant like a drink special or something.

Hell, a group this big could fill one of the smaller bars.

In my rugby days we would pay for a keg upfront on days we hosted the social. Probably a not right in this instance... Is there a declared pre party for cream already?

They have official preparties at these bars: Kanya, Ibiza Rocks Bar, Savannah (San Antonio), BN3 (San Antonio Bay) / Beach Palace, Coco's, Tantra (Playa Den Bossa), Coolture Café (Figueretes)

It says on Cream's site that there are buses from the preparties... I wonder if that is something to be counted on? If so, then that means we could maybe sneak up to Kanya and catch a bus instead of hailing down a fleet of taxis... anyone know if this might work?

I'll do my best to squeeze some deals for drinks 8)

They have official preparties at these bars: Kanya, Ibiza Rocks Bar, Savannah (San Antonio), BN3 (San Antonio Bay) / Beach Palace, Coco's, Tantra (Playa Den Bossa), Coolture Café (Figueretes)

It says on Cream's site that there are buses from the preparties... I wonder if that is something to be counted on? If so, then that means we could maybe sneak up to Kanya and catch a bus instead of hailing down a fleet of taxis... anyone know if this might work?

I'll do my best to squeeze some deals for drinks 8)

By that logic, I would say that Golden Buddha would be #1 on the list as it is (according to google) across the street from Ibiza Rocks and close to Kanya and Savannah...

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... It's always in September these "mega-meets" get scheduled it seems ! Bay Bar is maybe more likely to give you all a deal etc than Tulp I think, and is big enough to cope. Bay Bar is right next door to Tulp anyway so you can always move if it gets too busy (unlikely !) ... they guy who runs it used to run Mambo.

Golden Buddha (Buddha Bar) is also easily big enough but does get busy if you want to have loads of seats etc. It's a very chill place for a drink or two - very peaceful - but on the other side of town and much further from the bus station (or seems that way anyhow !).

Golden Buddha (Buddha Bar) .... on the other side of town and much further from the bus station (or seems that way anyhow !).

That's my only concern about Buddha Bar, it's the furthest bar away, along the promenade, hope people don't get put off by looking at distances on the map...it's not too far from the centre. Picture for an idea of approximate distance:

LaYt3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

... closing night of Cream ... pre-party ...

Attendees total : 28
San An: 12
PDB: 14

:rolleyes:

crazy **** - almost fifty/fifty :eek:

... thaught at least 99% of the "creamers" would stay in sanan :twisted:

That's my only concern about Buddha Bar, it's the furthest bar away, along the promenade, hope people don't get put off by looking at distances on the map...it's not too far from the centre. Picture for an idea of approximate distance:

Apparently Golden buddha is closer to the official preparties? Kanya, Ibiza Rocks Bar, Savannah - with the free buses to Amnesia

Apparently Golden buddha is closer to the official preparties? Kanya, Ibiza Rocks Bar, Savannah - with the free buses to Amnesia

Yeah, Kanya is about a 3 minute walk along the promenade. Just wondered about the demand for the buses, if there's close to 30 of us, maybe more by the 20th :), then added to the official pre-party lot that'd be queuing, it could mount up to a bit of a wait. Worth a go though, if it doesn't look like the bus is on the cards, just hop in a few taxis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Kanya is about a 3 minute walk along the promenade. Just wondered about the demand for the buses, if there's close to 30 of us, maybe more by the 20th :), then added to the official pre-party lot that'd be queuing, it could mount up to a bit of a wait. Worth a go though, if it doesn't look like the bus is on the cards, just hop in a few taxis.

There's probably going to be lots of queueing up, we'll get taxis...

Just to warn you, Cream's closing was as busy as hell last year:rolleyes:

Took an age to get a taxi as there were huge queues everywhere, and the disco bus was rammed full on every trip from PDB.

Year before that was a piece of cake to get there as the island was loads quieter, but last year was extra busy!

PVD smashed it last year big time8)

Just to warn you, Cream's closing was as busy as hell last year:rolleyes:

Took an age to get a taxi as there were huge queues everywhere, and the disco bus was rammed full on every trip from PDB.

I bet the Guardia Civil will be eagle eyed on illegal taxis for the closing too, not that it's high on my list as preferred means of transport. If it's as bad this year, we'll just have to plan on getting to Amnesia a little earlier than everyone else.

I bet the Guardia Civil will be eagle eyed on illegal taxis for the closing too, not that it's high on my list as preferred means of transport. If it's as bad this year, we'll just have to plan on getting to Amnesia a little earlier than everyone else.

I'm generally of the early arrival late retreat philosophy myself anyway...

Not an option if you plan on heavy drinking but...

We'll be damned on the free bus, the dsco bus or taxi. Last year we unsuccessfully managed to get a bus for nearly two hours due to sheer demand and got an illegal in the end.

Back