Cream Closing - Spotlighter pre-party

Sorry guys gonna have to drop out! Not very well so having to cut my season short and will most likely be flying back that exact date :(

Well that sucks :(

I hope you feel better soon though and that your last week turns out ok, I arrive on Wednesday so maybe I'll run into you 8)

guys we'll have an exciting announcement ready for you in a few hours, make sure you're online this afternoon...

BOS whats the plan i leave tomo and wont have constant access to the net cause most likely be p*ssed ha so any more info on hte meet up for san ant guys for thurs?

Was thinking earlier about how nice it'd be to do a boat party. Does sound incredibly tempting, but I don't mind either way, we have to think of the PDB folks, they might not be so up for it. It'd be a long sweaty day for them, but if they're up for it, I'm in.

for those that want to go, just don't think about it too long. i'm not joking, ticket availability is very limited on this one.

ok folks, i need to update you all...i changed my hotel to don quijote in figueretas so will be closer to pdb and ibiza town, also just saw that paul van dyk is hosting a boat party before cream leaving from san antonio harbor thursday.... i think im interested in doing that...anyone else? cya all soon! :))

Bought my tickets for my friend and I. Was debating between this and Carl Cox at Sands, but since I never have done a boat party I picked up the tickets. And if Cox plays till late I will be able to catch him for a couple of hours.

The only problem will be catching a cab or bus and heading back to PDB to get ready for the Cream Closing Party.

I bought a ticket...8):)

Can anyone else that bought one confirm there's no barcode?, just wondered if my browser was playing up.

Thursday 20 i'm in for a drink (won't go to cream party but fine for spotlight meeting)

have you decided between Tulp or Bay Bar ? & the time of the meeting?

I bought a ticket...8):)

Can anyone else that bought one confirm there's no barcode?, just wondered if my browser was playing up.

No barcode on my ticket either. I think Clubtickets tickets have bar codes, but their link wasn't working until after I purchased them from Spotlight.

Thursday 20 i'm in for a drink (won't go to cream party but fine for spotlight meeting)

have you decided between Tulp or Bay Bar ? & the time of the meeting?

A few of us have bought tickets for the boat trip, above, but that'll be over just after sunset (just after 8pm I'm guessing) . Plenty of time for a meet up at a bar. I'm all for Bay Bar personally.

BOS whats the plan i leave tomo and wont have constant access to the net cause most likely be p*ssed ha so any more info on hte meet up for san ant guys for thurs?

anyone know how to get hold of Tasha?, let her know about the boat party if you can.

Bought my tickets for my friend and I. Was debating between this and Carl Cox at Sands, but since I never have done a boat party I picked up the tickets. And if Cox plays till late I will be able to catch him for a couple of hours.

The only problem will be catching a cab or bus and heading back to PDB to get ready for the Cream Closing Party.

Me and my girlfriend are staying in Playa Den Bossa and have just bought tickets for the boat party. We are also going the Cream closing that night. So we are in the same situation. Mite be worth a taxi share there and back ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back