☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that big (and shock) one-day rise earlier - maybe caused by accounting? - the numbers of cases in Spain are falling again. Hopefully this will continue, although I can't see our government being as fast enough to drop the quarantine rules as they are to impose them. Not heard about a Balearic corridor either.

After that big (and shock) one-day rise earlier - maybe caused by accounting? - the numbers of cases in Spain are falling again. Hopefully this will continue, although I can't see our government being as fast enough to drop the quarantine rules as they are to impose them. Not heard about a Balearic corridor either.
No. shockingly overcrowded piers & beaches are only safe when your on UK soil.. the government seem to think the Virus knows what country it is in

There goes my boat house holiday ?

people of the south being taken for a ride. Can’t leave them counties but theres heaps of American and other tourists swanning about.
Dead on Miceal ya absolute cock

jet 2 have announced no flights to Ibiza now until Aug 15th at least. I'm beginning to get concerned now for September.

I think British Airways are cancelling London City flights (as well as Gatwick) as I received an email yesterday to say my return flight to City on 13 August has been cancelled, so I suspect they are only using Heathrow now.

So we decided to extend our stay, as we'd be quarantining at home anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back