☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time since March 13 we are going to pub for some pints... And not sneaky Jason Bourne missions that I'm quilty of on few occasions..

Enjoy mate :)?

I went to go into my local boozer last time I was home, excited for my first proper pint in a pub.

Turns out it’s getting used to accommodate ex-jail birds for the foreseeable future and is closed for business.

Was gutted :confused:

Enjoy mate :)?

I went to go into my local boozer last time I was home, excited for my first proper pint in a pub.

Turns out it’s getting used to accommodate ex-jail birds for the foreseeable future and is closed for business.

Was gutted :confused:
Was just talking to my mate who manages the bar. Said it went good, everyone stuck to the rules ? but it took 9 staff to do what 2 or 3 could have normally done..

Can anyone , announce the end of covid 19 virus? please.
So i'll think to buy my ibz early bird closing tickets, otherwise if ibz end sept with covid 19 policy, is very QUIET i'll give a miss next year (summer 2021 is planned as family holiday in a Villa in France)
Some girl working in ibz, move to corse France (The Temple porto Cervo) along this summer and the video with black Coffee and french dj sound amazing , while in ibz ,they ruin our vibes with their No Dancing policy :rolleyes:

Today we HAVE to wear a mask on all transport,shops and supermarkets.
View attachment 9886
Thank God my local is opening at 3 ?
I'm a naughty boy, was out on a walk yesterday - no mask as I wasn't intending shopping - but passed a DIY shop and remembered I needed a sharp knife, so popped in maskless. How many lashes do I get for that??

Anybody cast some advice for me?

Ok, so due to go on hols on Sunday. Jet2 have cancelled flights up until 15th to ibiza,we fly on 16th. We Should hear word this week of further cancellations, or they could make the airbridge again.
However me and the missus are both nurses, we’ve worked b2b through this shit storm and really need a holiday. So we want to go to Croatia on Sunday instead flights are creeping up but and went up 30euro pp e/w today.

If jet2 cancel further I’ll get my money back.

Question is should I gamble and book Croatia flights with Ryan air before they go up further?
Risk losing 2k if they happened to reopen airbridge. I think it’s unlikely looking at Spanish numbers but.

Anybody cast some advice for me?

Ok, so due to go on hols on Sunday. Jet2 have cancelled flights up until 15th to ibiza,we fly on 16th. We Should hear word this week of further cancellations, or they could make the airbridge again.
However me and the missus are both nurses, we’ve worked b2b through this shit storm and really need a holiday. So we want to go to Croatia on Sunday instead flights are creeping up but and went up 30euro pp e/w today.

If jet2 cancel further I’ll get my money back.

Question is should I gamble and book Croatia flights with Ryan air before they go up further?
Risk losing 2k if they happened to reopen airbridge. I think it’s unlikely looking at Spanish numbers but.
Personal opinion is the airbridge isn't going to be sorted by this weekend I would make the jump if I was you. We did just that changed our holiday with Jet 2 to Croatia nicer hotel paid 20 extra but we were not wanting to risk no holiday at all (as gutted as we were) we exited for Pula Sunday ??

The risk is the government 'see sense' and split out the Balaerics & Canaries but leave mainland Spain in place. Portugal is also improving a lot so we may see that open up.

However cynical me reckons they'll not change anything until the end of August because they want to open schools so won't want a mad rush of people going away on last minute deals end of August and risk big flare ups when the schools are meant to be opening. Add to that Boris (and most of government) break for 2 weeks next week don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back