☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...severely affected patients have shown raised concentrations of infection-related markers and over-secretion of inflammatory cytokines. Notably, this condition has been accompanied by a significant increase in the proportion of naïve helper T cells while reduction in memory helper T cells and regulatory T cells..."

From that second link above. So essentially the "governors" that keep the immune system responding correctly are messed up by the virus.

Interesting read about what the virus RNA encodes and what they think the bits do so far:

Actually just found this article

Seems covid19 triggers cytokine storm by releasing the proteins that signal it. The effect is to deplete the immune systems t-cell reservoir so can't flush the virus out your system.

Kinda like taking too much MDMA, run out of seratonin and you're stuffed ?

Edit: this is a more detailed one

Ah, thanks for posting that. So cytokine storms do two kinds of damage: inflammation (I thought this was the main bad), but also lower t-cell counts, which is an additional and different kind of bad...

Germany reports the first cluster of new coronavirus infections linked to the recent reopening of restaurants. 7 infected and 50 persons in quarantine following a restaurant visit. It's unclear if the restaurant (resp. its visitors) followed the rules.

Time will tell if it was a single, rare, isolated incident or not. But it's a somber reminder that the reopening of the economy stands on shaky feet and will likely suffer a few heavy blows in the future.

rotterdam, the netherlands!
I could be wrong but I think it depends on if the island's next two phases are successful, I believe it is phase 4 when they can accept foreign tourism? I could be wrong though.. they are going into phase 2 as of Monday

Last edited:
Germany reports the first cluster of new coronavirus infections linked to the recent reopening of restaurants. 7 infected and 50 persons in quarantine following a restaurant visit. It's unclear if the restaurant (resp. its visitors) followed the rules.

Time will tell if it was a single, rare, isolated incident or not. But it's a somber reminder that the reopening of the economy stands on shaky feet and will likely suffer a few heavy blows in the future.
It can only confirm my will not go to to any restaurant until End of this crisis.
I dont know if lot of people went to a cafe restaurant but afic its a No Go at company restaurant for lunch (will bring my own food or buy food to leave hoping no long queue)
it s a NO GO also at regular restaurants (i enjoy only homemade asian food ).
Same for hairdresser,No more appointment im my own hairdresser ?,my only skill is shave head ? like inmates ?‍? ??

Still not allowed to go back to office for 1 more week ,as long im still paid 100% or 80% i m good (not my company ?,i cant blame them i guess they already get lot of cash with my 5 years there(as i got around 1/4 of the money they bill me to customer,so easy Money doing nothing to sumup ?) and could pay me max 5 years staying at home,over they ll loose money,so very far from this scenario )
For external workers ,working with a customer that have strong complex security policies has side effects.
Forget the remote working as not compliance with their policies (they sell state of the art technology for french army, Nato and worldwide for stuff like radars, train process system ticket payment)
As u may know every data travelling by internet can be hacked, this company cant really afford it,so answer is Locked/safe rooms with only few people having habilities to enter those safe/secure rooms and computers not link to internet
They may think about other way to work because of Covid 19 virus.
Office in open space with social distancing
Working with shared computers in small locked rooms..

Il give my dc10 circoloco black tshirt L size with Kerri Chandler autograph on the longue of the clown for the one that will give me the year of the end of Corona virus worldwide ?

Last edited:
UK; The PM's chief advisor (Cummings) who sits with SAGE (Scientists advising the government) came up in March with lockdown rules specifically stating that parents - with or without CV symptoms - must not leave their children with grandparents unless they are already in the same building, as the elderly are particularly vulnerable. And absolutely not drive 250 miles to the grandparent's home when they themselves have CV and deliver said children there, and stay altogether as a group.

You guessed it....

You couldn't make this shit up - I've been ashamed to be British for the last 4 years and that shame has reached a new low.

UK; The PM's chief advisor (Cummings) who sits with SAGE (Scientists advising the government) came up in March with lockdown rules specifically stating that parents - with or without CV symptoms - must not leave their children with grandparents unless they are already in the same building, as the elderly are particularly vulnerable. And absolutely not drive 250 miles to the grandparent's home when they themselves have CV and deliver said children there, and stay altogether as a group.

You guessed it....

You couldn't make this shit up - I've been ashamed to be British for the last 4 years and that shame has reached a new low.
He always has been, and always will be a slimey little c***. Won’t be shocked if he stays. He’s the PM’s Goebbels.

But that's not what raving is about,

there will be no atmosphere, ticket prices even more expensive and half the capacity, and wearing a face mask, you can't even see anyone's face

I don’t think it’s bad thing not being able to see faces sometimes it’s probably for the best lol.

it may not be the best choice but if it saves some clubs from disappearing all together then I’m all for it if it’s the only way for the foreseeable future they are able to back some money.

PRESS CONFERENCE. Spanish President. Saturday May 23, 2020

- Big professional sports competitions will return. June 8th the football league returns.
- Museums, theaters, theaters will start to resume activity
- National Tourism. There will be tourist season in summer with national tourism from the end of June and onwards.
- International Tourism. From July international tourism will resume with security measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back