☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah id imagine they are just the 3 drinks, but with them saying we will give you them on entry I thought It might of been tray of shots pick 3 or something but it will mean tokens

Just said their current findings in uk is approx 17% in london have had covid19 and 5% or higher in rest of country.

Based on their antibody survey ONS been running.

Not great then ?‍♂️

Just said their current findings in uk is approx 17% in london have had covid19 and 5% or higher in rest of country.

Based on their antibody survey ONS been running.

Not great then ?‍♂️

Sweden reported 7-8% positive for antibodies. Currently ranked #8 in deaths per capita (behind Spain, Italy, France and UK but higher than US). It looks increasingly like their economy has suffered similar to everyone else as well.

I always figured that would be the result, but I was hoping they could prove doubters wrong and show there was another way.

Dear lord >>> https://www.mirror.co.uk/travel/news/sunbed-wars-erupt-spain-greece-22058573?

Enjoy it while the tourists are being kept away .... can't see the public right of unfettered access to the sea in Spain being maintained with the excuse of social distancing and a pressure to stimulate the tourist economy coming into play !
Blimey....I'm glad I can tuck myself away on Llevante on Formentera than have to face THAT...

Back on Ibiza, will those gents who like to get to know each other in the dunes around Cavellet be socially distancing ?‍❤️‍?‍???

Just been to asda, jesus a war zone. Shelves half empty with cardboard all over the place. Retards going wrong way down one way system etc. Took an hour door to door. Last tues it took 15 mins ?‍♂️

Bank hol weekend I guess, apparently busy in the morning and they don't restock till later in the afternoon.

Well that's my outing for the next 10 days done✅?

Just been to asda, jesus a war zone. Shelves half empty with cardboard all over the place. Retards going wrong way down one way system etc. Took an hour door to door. Last tues it took 15 mins ?‍♂️

Bank hol weekend I guess, apparently busy in the morning and they don't restock till later in the afternoon.

I know to do basic things now like food shopping, out to eat, going to a bar etc is so much hassle, we did not realize how good we had it before

I miss just being able to do that again so easily...

Brits have a holiday on Monday because of US Memorial Day? Or is it just for people who work in finance since all of the NY bankers will be off?

Brits have a holiday on Monday because of US Memorial Day? Or is it just for people who work in finance since all of the NY bankers will be off?
Its uk national bank holiday, we get 2 in May then one in August , although talk of an extra one in October this year ?‍♂️ (we also get the easter good friday and monday , xmas day and nyd off too as official holidays)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back