☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve just had an e mail from my daughters secondary school saying they will be sending out 6 weeks of home schooling work for the new term...I’m more and more starting to think secondary schools may not be back untill September....
Oh yeah for sure. If June start easing restrictions, pretty much summer hols. Although I wonder if they'll start new term early ?

Little bit of good news, my bank has just rung me and the chargeback for the collapse of FlyBe will be in my account next week. Seems pointless having an "airline failure" add to the insurance if chargeback pay up - however I suppose that covers you for extra nights if an airline collapses whilst you are away?

Oh yeah for sure. If June start easing restrictions, pretty much summer hols. Although I wonder if they'll start new term early ?
I'd considered that but many families will have booked and paid for holidays in August and I'm not sure where they would stand if the government insisted the kids be in school. can of worms and all that, best start again fresh in September.

I'd considered that but many families will have booked and paid for holidays in August and I'm not sure where they would stand if the government insisted the kids be in school. can of worms and all that, best start again fresh in September.
Possibly, but I doubt foreign travel will be on in august. Not without vaccine or robust antibody test. What country will allow tens of thousands or more random people from around the world in, and run risk of kicking off a new round of infection. (Was a discussion on this many pages ago! Lol)

Edit: probably same for mass travel within a country too?‍♂️

We’ve just had an e mail from my daughters secondary school saying they will be sending out 6 weeks of home schooling work for the new term...I’m more and more starting to think secondary schools may not be back untill September....
Yes its looking like that here too. No official announcement yet but from teachers I know they say the same..

Can’t see schools being back even then. Mass gatherings will not be permitted until vaccine readily available. I can’t see it being workable any other way.

Possibly, but I doubt foreign travel will be on in august. Not without vaccine or robust antibody test. What country will allow tens of thousands or more random people from around the world in, and run risk of kicking off a new round of infection. (Was a discussion on this many pages ago! Lol)

Edit: probably same for mass travel within a country too?‍♂️
For sure now way can people go on hols reinfected each other again, ain't gonna happen, I don't see hols/flights picking up again till end of year if lucky or next year

Well hospital admissions in my area have jumped. Not surprising as I've never seen so many people taking 'exercise' along the river bank where I live.

Or neighbour few doors down having people coming and going fairly frequently (their kids, kids gf, ex husband and their fam etc). God damn mouth breathers ?‍♂️

5 year old amongst the dead in last 24hrs in UK. Tragic.
Yet we still have arse holes out and about not complying to what we’re being asked.

Tragic...
but still very very rare.

And also this is the exact press statement:
A five-year-old child with underlying health conditions has died after testing positive for coronavirus, NHS England has said.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/04/chil...gest-victim-coronavirus-12508801/?ito=cbshare

The other day there was a 21 year old that was suppose to have no underlying health conditions but it turned out she had no corona, but a heart attack. The spreading of fear is something the 'pandemedia' does everyday. We have to keep with the facts and the facts are...that the majority of casualties is either elderly (80 years or older) and/or has severe underlying health problems, such as heart problems, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune decease.

Tragic...

A five-year-old child with underlying health conditions has died after testing positive for coronavirus, NHS England has said.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/04/chil...gest-victim-coronavirus-12508801/?ito=cbshare

The other day there was a 21 year old that was suppose to have no underlying health conditions but it turned out she had no corona, but a heart attack. The spreading of fear is something the 'pandemedia' does everyday. We have to keep with the facts and the facts are...that the majority of casualties is either elderly (80 years or older) and/or has severe underlying health problems, such as heart problems, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune decease.

There are a lot of younger people which are not dying. But they have serios healt problems after the infection and
need treathment at a hospital.
That means you will overload the system

I thought that was obvious no?
Here they pretty much stated that when the schools close they won't reopen until Sept.

Tragic...

Not gonna be abusive or have a go mate but you are really misinformed, but young people ARE spending a month on a ventilator and also dying from this.
With regards underlying health conditions, you do realise people are living completely normal lives with these conditions which for the most part include, diabetes and hypertension.
I assume your probably shitin it and clinging to the hope You're gonna be ok. Hopefully so, but others will listen to uninformed information and go further, ignoring measures put in place to protect EVERYONE.
If you're confident in your theory, put it to the test. Volunteer at a local charity to do shopping for vulnerable people who can't leave their homes or better still in a hospital setting.
I'm working in a hospital and believe me, not nearly enough is known about this to be making assumptions,offensive as they are to anyone who is suffering through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back