☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK over 10m (in fact, 10.7m) have now had their SECOND dose, so three weeks from now that means roughly 20% of the adult population will be fully immunised. That's of course as long as a variant can't break through.

If it's proved that someone with both vax's is unlikely to spread the virus to another, why would they need any testing to go abroad?

When graphs go like this, you know you've got a really bad time ahead.

Other countries should pay heed to thinking its all over before it's all over. Otherwise its game over 😕

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210421-182123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210421-182123_Samsung Internet.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 46
  • SmartSelect_20210421-182110_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210421-182110_Samsung Internet.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 47
We might aswell just all give up then. You really are a ray of light!

I agree it is a bit depressing. Footage of queues of people on trolleys in waiting areas out to the carpark, with doctors going out to ambulances to tell the occupants they are going to die there. Grim.

Point was let's not blow it by throwing caution to the wind like they where in Jan. Slow and steady progress instead 🤷‍♂️

I agree it is a bit depressing. Footage of queues of people on trolleys in waiting areas out to the carpark, with doctors going out to ambulances to tell the occupants they are going to die there. Grim.

Point was let's not blow it by throwing caution to the wind like they where in Jan. Slow and steady progress instead 🤷‍♂️
The propaganda machine in full flow again. Remember last year with the images of people dropping down dead and mass graves in China? Designed to spark fear into us. Funny how none of this happened....

They don’t want us to have our lives back and it’s becoming clearer by the week.

The propaganda machine in full flow again. Remember last year with the images of people dropping down dead and mass graves in China? Designed to spark fear into us. Funny how none of this happened....

They don’t want us to have our lives back and it’s becoming clearer by the week.
Obviously Brazil India etc is all cgi... never mind the staff we have working there who see it first hand, must be part of the propaganda too....

Ps: and we are having restrictions lifted in uk. Not sure how that fits into "the plan"🤔

I really don't get how keeping us locked up unable to spend is part of some amazing conspiracy plan by those in the shadows. I could be wrong🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I missed this. Do you have a link to footage?

First it was Sweden, then it was the USA...the UK variant...the South-African variant...now it's all Brasil and India.
Fear sells and I agree, freedom that we gave away to the government is not being given back so easily as most people here tend to think.
When we want to go to a festival this or next summer we'll have to register and check-in with our negative test or vaccine passport. It's freedom under conditions.

I missed this. Do you have a link to footage?
There definitely was this kind of footage in the beginning of the pandemic. Bodies on the street in China. It's what China does, they suppress their people by fear-tactics. Then soon there were disturbing images from Chinese people in white space suits arriving in Italy to help with the measures. Then when Italy discovered they actually could do it...getting the public so scared even a democratic free country in Europe would accept a draconic lockdown...other EU countries copied this model and asked the MSM to help. Has anyone here seen a dead body on the streets due to Covid?

People who don't believe virologists, doctors and politicians are influencing MSM to make you scared should really really really watch this video.
The speaker Marc van Ranst is the head virologist in Belgium. He speaks about how virologists should "sell a pandemic" to the public.
Ab Osterhaus, the organiser of this congres, is a former head virologist in The Netherlands, made millions of Euros on the Mexican Swine Flu vaccine (a total flawed vaccine in many aspects) and has been on all of our talkshows every week for the last year as "the expert". The last few minutes of the video are dutch but he celebrates the first kid with Mexican swine flu in The Netherlands with a glass of whiskey, knowing he will make a lot of money out of this.

Last edited:
There are literal mass graves in Brazil you blithering buffoons.
No one was denying they have many deaths in absolute numbers right now.
But their healthcare has been a disaster for years.
At this point their deaths per million inhabitants is not as bad as UK, Netherlands, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium and more countries.

Unlike those completely genuine struck-off scientists and right-wing Russian propaganda sites you were sharing. Or maybe Toby Young. That was a good one
Well some sources or UK politicians were unknown to me at that time.
Thing is....we are just now seeing the first main stream sources brave enough to share the other side of the story....so in that period perhaps the only sources we had were a bit shady, but that doesn't mean their facts are wrong by default. I'm happy to see mainstream papers and news sites now finally publishing criticism.

Can I tell genuinely what I thought when I saw and read what was happening in China in the early stages?

It was not fear. You know what it was? Arrogance.
Western arrogance.

I thought, "sure, it's obviously pretty bad, but our healthcare and general society is so much better than theirs that it won't be that serious here, if it even gets here at all. Most pandemics don't even reach Europe, right."

How wrong was I.

So there you go. No fear. But I was wrong in my assumption and clearly underestimated the severity of the situation

It was not fear. You know what it was? Arrogance.
Western arrogance.

I thought, "sure, it's obviously pretty bad, but our healthcare and general society is so much better than theirs that it won't be that serious here, if it even gets here at all. Most pandemics don't even reach Europe, right."
Same thought here, I'll admit that with you. Perhaps the EU countries knew we would react like that and would not give away our freedoms so easily so they quickly scared us with disturbing footage, headlines and death toll predictions...anyone here remember the scandal in Germany were they used fake extreme death toll calculations to make people obey the lockdown? That was no shady source, it's a proven fact, but everyone seems to have just accepted that. And did you see the video I just posted?

My arrogance did not turn into fear though. It turned into critiscim. Not just because I wanted to go to a party like everyone here likes to joke around with. Works fantastic for likes apparently. Its about my freedom, your freedom, our children being able to go to school and sports and our economy and I stand with my beliefs: Everything that has been done by our governments was not proportional and still not is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back