☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also seen it reported that UK measures will be in effect till mid May at least, but more realistically June. It's why boris is writing a letter to every household apparently ?‍♂️

Also seen it reported that UK measures will be in effect till mid May at least, but more realistically June. It's why boris is writing a letter to every household apparently ?‍♂️

prove me wrong but I can't see him announcing this now already. it would totally demotivate people. and whereas I think it's pretty realistic that in the end it might happen, I think they'll extend the measures bit by bit as they do in other countries in europe.

By that point we will know how potential “second waves” have impacted other areas and whether it will go further as well.

Grim.

prove me wrong but I can't see him announcing this now already. it would totally demotivate people. and whereas I think it's pretty realistic that in the end it might happen, I think they'll extend the measures bit by bit as they do in other countries in europe.

I think it's been 'leaked' a bit to get people used to the idea. Gove is saying extended period and this quote in a few papers :

"But professor Neil Ferguson, who is the Government’s leading epidemiology adviser, believes the UK’s lockdown needs to be in place until June."

?‍♂️

Tbh been stuck in doesn't bother me [yet]. I'm more bothered about having to go and queue for food on Tuesday (will be 10 days since I last shopped!)

On positives, I have a lot less washing to do these days ?

ha you guys only just started!
let's see what you think about this in two weeks time.

and OK re the leaking, it's of course possible that they announce it now already but I'd still be surprised by that move.

ha you guys only just started!
let's see what you think about this in two weeks time.

and OK re the leaking, it's of course possible that they announce it now already but I'd still be surprised by that move.
This is true! Although I've always been ok in my own space. Few of my friends not so much lol

And who knows, strange times we live in.

But what about the onlyfans accounts and their beer gardens and flights to ibeeeffaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back