☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3 Bday(2kids 1 adult) to celebrate end of this month
Tough time for kids that wont have their Bday cakes and gifts

Lockdown in France until april 15th announced yesterday
I guess 3 weeks at home and getting 80% of in come,still a good deal for doing anything :cool:
No jogging and whatever outdoor activity neither supermarket run until 1month, just stayin at home n counting the days until Lockdown ending...
Quiet curious when this will be back to normal?
We dont talk about Iran but sure they might underrate their statistics,and Wot about Africa,looks like they are not really affected and how could they will face it as they have less facilites than Europe.
We can see lot of fake news but one saying that its a bio chemical weapon invented by China ? ,dont know why but i dont trust china government...
Trump made my day with his CHINA virus words n keep on repeating and better with someone talking about Kung FLU ?

Last edited:
Fingers crossed the antibody test comes out soon as well as faster currently infected test. Would help a lot!

Did see on news last night a scientist saying a possible new way to do the latter which reduces time from over 4 hours to just over 1?

I think this could be a game changer if it's proven to work effectively and comes online soon ?

USA confirmed cases going up a lot, but they are now [at last] testing more. But I do fear a time bomb coming with # deaths :(

(Especially if trump does remove all lockdown at easter ?‍♂️)

I’m certain I’ve had it over the last week, and I know plenty of others that have also. You can guarantee infection rates are waaaay higher than the official stats...
For sure...which means the death rate is not too bad based on the people infected...but it's still horrible people have to die from this shit virus...:(

USA confirmed cases going up a lot, but they are now [at last] testing more. But I do fear a time bomb coming with # deaths :(

(Especially if trump does remove all lockdown at easter ?‍♂️)
Yeh USA huge so their figures of infected will be huge....its going to be hard to control their lockdown and their infected

He literally said a few weeks ago he was going to carry on shaking hands and ignore the advice of the medical professionals. His downright f***ing ignorance and stupidity has put himself, his family and his colleagues at risk. Not to mention giving us the possibility of Dominic Raab running the country, so forgive me if I can't muster up much sympathy for the fool.

Apologies for the late reply, just finished my first full week as a home teacher. Will be hitting the bottle later for sure.

Its a pretty snide comment to snap back at @cunninghamali, she was actually replying to my comment.

I never mentioned sympathy, just thought it was c*ntish that people should laugh about it.

And to be fair just over a week ago not many people were taking this very seriously at all (sadly some still aren't).

Apologies for the late reply, just finished my first full week as a home teacher. Will be hitting the bottle later for sure.

Its a pretty snide comment to snap back at @cunninghamali, she was actually replying to my comment.

I never mentioned sympathy, just thought it was c*ntish that people should laugh about it.

And to be fair just over a week ago not many people were taking this very seriously at all (sadly some still aren't).
I was actually agreeing to your comment actually that it was disgusting and not nice that people are saying horrible things that he had corona! so I am not sure why you think I was being snide!

I was actually agreeing to your comment actually that it was disgusting and not nice that people are saying horrible things that he had corona! so I am not sure why you think I was being snide!

I think he's having a pop at me not you as I happened to reply to your post not his. Not sure what the handbags are for though, I wasn't being snide to you or anyone else for that matter, just adding my two pennies worth to the question of how much one should feel sorry for irresponsible idiots in charge...

Calm down....deep breath! No-one's being snidey to anyone, I just happened to reply to the end of the thread - Jesus!

I think he's having a pop at me not you as I happened to reply to your post not his. Not sure what the handbags are for though, I wasn't being snide to you or anyone else for that matter, just adding my two pennies worth to the question of how much one should feel sorry for irresponsible idiots in charge...
Oh sorry some confusion .....there lets not be snidey with each other....last thing we need...

but....boris has made mistakes lets be honest but so have all the other politicans....dont envy him having corona and not nice for people to say horrible stuff about him getting it. especially if it does lead to complications, (hopefully it will be ok)

Its fine if you dont feel sorry for him or have any empathy but no need to say horrible things about it (people on social media that are saying stuff not necessarily you)

Until an easily accessible testing kit becomes available it is impossible to even guess how many have had it, got it and what the mortality rate is. There are always many bugs, illnesses and viruses out there with similar symptoms to coronavirus. Let’s wait and see before jumping to conclusions and self diagnosis.

Yes,They were asked to lower their wage such 70% then 50% but they refuse....
When u dont work/play, it seems obvious to get paid a little less...especially from people that earn millions.

Getting used to drinking at home alone is pretty hard... I think one thing will come out of this is that I will really appreciate being able to do things like meeting people in pubs and Ibiza will be extra special whenever happens (always is anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back