☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie The 16 french girl was living in a small town close to mine :eek: by 500meters
Was delivered to 1rst hospital by 5miles then one in Paris meaning all hospital dont have the right équipement
We don t have statistics about people having it by town :(
20200327_171108.jpg
#StayHome #Quedateencasa #Iostoencasa #Restezchezvous
Keep the 1meter distance sage, if out!

Last edited:
You may not agree on a certain party’s/mp’s
Policy’s and you have every right to criticise their actions. But if your laughing or wishing the virus on anyone then you need to take a long hard look at yourself and realise your no better than them, worse in fact.

Matt Hancock health secretary has it, whole office will probably have it
This is wot happened if we dont respect the 1 meter distance n we dont stay at home.
Its not hard to understand until u got it,the reason why some people laugh about BJ case,because of the fact he underrate the Corona virus such as many unskilled french politicians.
Nobody wish people to have the virus or happy some get it,even worst people.
How do u think last tuesday morning i received a mail from customer's Boss ,to get back home immediately b4 midday?like war order,i had 1hour to leave office.
Because to avoid to catch the virus
The week of march 9th i was going to headquarter office in train metro full of people packed like sardins
I didnt take seriously the Covid 9 virus otherwise i'll ask to customer boss to work at branch office where i can take car and work isolated/solo in a 6 people office,thing i planned on week of march 16th until we were told to go home.
For sure i wont go back to headquarter if this crisis last but only branch office by car as no way to get close by anyone that may have Corona virus along train metro.
Im not scare to get it but more to Transmit it to old people such my parents.

Last edited:
Exactly it's disgusting..let's hope they are ok with it and recover and don't have complications

He literally said a few weeks ago he was going to carry on shaking hands and ignore the advice of the medical professionals. His downright f***ing ignorance and stupidity has put himself, his family and his colleagues at risk. Not to mention giving us the possibility of Dominic Raab running the country, so forgive me if I can't muster up much sympathy for the fool.

I just see some queu in uk with people not respecting the 1 meter distance but packed as sardins.
Is this still the case?same for pic in the tube from this week :eek:
Hope this is not the case in all Uk supermarkets as u ll all get Corona virus if u dont stick to this rule that french people stick. same when u wait at bakery ,all french people take 1 meter and more from other people
Herd immunity? When 100% of country will have it the country will explode.

Last edited:
Spain extending lockdown to April 12th.
As an observation, its interesting how Beijing and Shanghai the major Chinese cities have not been affected but the rest of the world has. how hasnt the virus spread there. what did china do to prevent the spread

The lockdown in China was far beyond anything any other country has implemented. They put tags on entry doors that tore when opened and if they found torn tags they welded the doors shut. They had drones flying around looking for people breaking quarantine. People largely reside in high rise buildings rather than spread out in single family housing, so they made mass food deliveries rather than allowing people to go shopping. When Italy announced a lockdown in the north, people fled south. In China, the military closed all of the routes in and out.

Remember, when the Chinese lockdown started, the western world was largely critical of the measures as a violation of human rights. A majority of the people in Wuhan literally were unable to leave their residence for 8-10 weeks.

Just last week the Chinese sent advisers to Italy to help. Those advisers said the Italian lockdown was not nearly strict enough...

I see kids all playing together outside from different households. Its those vectors that are gonna keep it spreading!

I am not to go out until Tuesday for food, that will be 10 days solo at home.

Must say the curl bar and weights are a godsend! Friends can't got hold of any as everywhere out of stock for exercise equipment ?‍♂️

I see kids all playing together outside from different households. Its those vectors that are gonna keep it spreading!

I am not to go out until Tuesday for food, that will be 10 days solo at home.

Must say the curl bar and weights are a godsend! Friends can't got hold of any as everywhere out of stock for exercise equipment ?‍♂️

I panic bought weights for the house 10 years ago to avoid the cost of a gym subscription.

I just see some queu in uk with people not respecting the 1 meter distance but packed as sardins.
Is this still the case?same for pic in the tube from this week :eek:
Hope this is not the case in all Uk supermarkets as u ll all get Corona virus if u dont stick to this rule that french people stick. same when u wait at bakery ,all french people take 1 meter and more from other people
Herd immunity? When 100% of country will have it the country will explode.

There was some fake stuff on social media of tube strikes from months ago being posted as queues for supermarkets ... Pretty good systems put in place for shopping ... Max number of shoppers ... 1 in 1 out ... Queues 2m apart

Seeing that someone was asked a bill of 35000$ in the usa from beeing healed for This virus made me think that could be an issue to heal people as lots dont have health insurance in the Usa...

Some message from John Fogerty ,John wot? (he is legend from Creedence Clearwater Revival )
Wash your hands!STAY SAFE!
Acoustic version of Have u ever seen the rain ,Nam CLASSIC tune
Original one,music from the Heart

Last edited:
You may not agree on a certain party’s/mp’s
Policy’s and you have every right to criticise their actions. But if your laughing or wishing the virus on anyone then you need to take a long hard look at yourself and realise your no better than them, worse in fact.

But I'm sure if Trump got it, loads would be celebrating. There are exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back